💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Tropico

The only reason the argument started is when some people cam where just to say how bad Taylor is. It's not about stop feeling insecure about our fave, it's that some are just delusional to the point where you need to point out where Gaga's flaws are because that's the only way they see that gaga also have some weaknesses :wtf: We also ALWAYS drag ARTPOP because it is her weakest effort, in all sides. It's not just about taste (you can like the album etc.) but you can't deny that the album has been a mess when it comes to lyrics etc.

I'm not bitter, I'm just realistic and not delusional

Oh God, now's a better time than ever to tell you this but you overuse the word delusional W A Y too much and usually in cases where people don't agree with you. Please. Like no. Just because someone doesn't constantly insult Gaga and stuff, doesn't make them delusional.

And who are you to state what's Gaga's best effort? No. I like ARTPOP and BTW above all her releases and that's why we call music subjective. And when we don't agree with someone, that does not mean the other person is "delusional". :smh:

And again, your opinion is not fact nor law. I like Dope's lyrics more than ANY of the lyrics which can be heard on The Fame. Also, Aura has some interesting lyrics. Same goes for ARTPOP (the song) and Sexxx Dreams.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh God, now's a better time than ever to tell you this but you overuse the word delusional W A Y too much and usually in cases where people don't agree with you. Please. Like no. Just because someone doesn't constantly insult Gaga and stuff, doesn't make them delusional.

And who are you to state what's Gaga's best effort? No. I like ARTPOP and BTW above all her releases and that's why we call music subjective. And when we don't agree with someone, that does not mean the other person is "delusional". :smh:

And again, your opinion is not fact nor law. I like Dope's lyrics more than ANY of the lyrics which can be heard on The Fame. Also, Aura has some interesting lyrics. Same goes for ARTPOP (the song) and Sexxx Dreams.

I don;t constantly attack gaga, I don't consider myself delusional, so your whole point about me overusing Delusional isn;t needed. 

And again, I did say people could love AP and have it as their fave album, BUT some things are FACTS. AP is her worst album lyrically, is one. Barely anything on it is close to being good lyrically. 

ARTPOP has nearly no meaning at all or a very try hard/reach one

Sexxx Dreams is one of the songs that actually have good lyrics  and Dope is cute.

Congrats to Taylor... but where the hell did all of these "swifties" come from on GagaDaily? Why aren't they on a TaylorDaily? I'm just curious...

Seems like many were just ready to drag some stans here....wouldn't it be more appropriate to drag them on a Taylor forum?

I'm a "swiftie" (hate that word by the way) but I don't drag Gaga nor anyone. When someone makes ignorant comments about Taylor, I politely reply though, but I am not one to make a mess about Taylor at a Gaga forum.

who will love me when the night is over

Congrats to Taylor... but where the hell did all of these "swifties" come from on GagaDaily? Why aren't they on a TaylorDaily? I'm just curious...

Seems like many were just ready to drag some stans here....wouldn't it be more appropriate to drag them on a Taylor forum?

Some of us have been Gaga stans since 2008, but that doesn't mean we can't stan other artists. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Tropico

She is worhty of the tile because:

-Impact

-Talent

-Sales

-Social Media

-Critical Acclaim

the only thing she's lacking really is the controversy etc. which really doesn't suit her imo. But again, controversy really isn't the main thing behind being the queen of pop so that's why I think the tile can be handed to her.

Not even being shady or rude but what impact has she had? On the charts? Sure. But on the industry?

Talent? Her voice is sweet and all but nothing I'd die over or anything but Madonna didn't have a great voice either (imo) but at least Madonna was good at dancing. And quite frankly, I find Taylor's lyrics a bit boring. Or unhealthy.

Her sales slay. :applause:

Selenz Gomez, Demi Lovato and Miley cyrus are all very popular on social media. Why? Because they're young tween fans will blow up your timelines with links to this weeks best hair do. Nothing great. And back to Madonna, who I don't even like, had no social media stuff to back up her case.

Critical acclaim? Yeah. But Erotica wasn't praised by everyone for it's whole scandal but remains an iconic album + era. (I know, I sound like a Madonna stan but I'm really not).

I find she lacks that true mega star charisma that defines a queen of pop. She needs to break free from this high school girl persona like Miley did but not just like how Miley did because look where that got her.

Tropico

I don;t constantly attack gaga, I don't consider myself delusional, so your whole point about me overusing Delusional isn;t needed.

And again, I did say people could love AP and have it as their fave album, BUT some things are FACTS. AP is her worst album lyrically, is one. Barely anything on it is close to being good lyrically.

ARTPOP has nearly no meaning at all or a very try hard/reach one

Sexxx Dreams is one of the songs that actually have good lyrics and Dope is cute.

That is not a fact. I personally believe that The Fame is her worst album lyrically. Is that a fact? No. It's an opion. Like, I would never describe the lyrics of Dope as "cute".

And I'm not even gonna get into the ARTPOP meaning but the meaning is explained in the tile as well as Title track and era's fashion, videos, performance etc. :spin:

PlasticHo

Some of us have been Gaga stans since 2008, but that doesn't mean we can't stan other artists.

I get that, I just don't like to see all the back and forth arguing about Gaga Vs Taylor.... on a Gaga Forum. When I'm ready to stan hard for another artist, I'll find their forum. That's just my opinion though. It's silly for me to go defend Gaga on a Taylor forum. So, you would never see me there.

That is not a fact. I personally believe that The Fame is her worst album lyrically. Is that a fact? No. It's an opion. Like, I would never describe the lyrics of Dope as "cute".

And I'm not even gonna get into the ARTPOP meaning but the meaning is explained in the tile as well as Title track and era's fashion, videos, performance etc. :spin:

sis the whole era was just gaga trying to hard to come off as artistic :awkney:

I did like the puking performance 

I've been a Taylor fan for a bit more than two years now, but I've only started to talk about it on GGD when she announced the release of 1989. 

There are a lot of fans of other artists on this forum (Lana, Ariana, Beyoncé...), but at the moment, everyone seems to talk about Taylor because of the release of 1989 (and her feud with Katy tbh).

I guess the problem is that Taylor is not well liked on GGD, and a lot of us Swifties want to defend her. I personally don't reply to people who post hateful things, that would be a waste of time, or if I do, I'm just polite ! 

Don't worry though, if we're on GGD, it's because we're Gaga fans, we just love other artists as well :yes:

PlasticHo

I've been a Taylor fan for a bit more than two years now, but I've only started to talk about it on GGD when she announced the release of 1989. 

There are a lot of fans of other artists on this forum (Lana, Ariana, Beyoncé...), but at the moment, everyone seems to talk about Taylor because of the release of 1989 (and her feud with Katy tbh).

I guess the problem is that Taylor is not well liked on GGD, and a lot of us Swifties want to defend her. I personally don't reply to people who post hateful things, that would be a waste of time, or if I do, I'm just polite ! 

Don't worry though, if we're on GGD, it's because we're Gaga fans, we just love other artists as well :yes:

I'm a Taylor fan too. I don't think I deserve to be called a stan of hers. Lol. You're probably right, the release of the album makes it look like we are being invaded! Lol jk.

CONFIRMED by Billboard!
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6296916/taylor-swift-1989-sales-1-million

Industry sources now forecast the album to sell at least one million copies in its first week. That would make 1989 just the 19th album to sell a million in a single week since Nielsen SoundScan started tracking sales in 1991, and Swift the first act to earn three million-selling weeks.

Sources say 1989 is performing extraordinarily well in the iTunes Store and Target, with the latter carrying an exclusive version of the album with bonus tracks.

who will love me when the night is over

Archived