đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

except i never said it's because of the sales and she DID bring somehting new to the scene. Please. Gaga stans seem to never understand that someone doesn't need to be a controversial artist who does puke performances while dancing in meat dresses to have impact.

First of all, that is offensive towards Gaga and you know it! Why are you being so rude towards Gaga on a GagaDaily forum and such a hard stan for Taylor just because she is selling 600k in 24h period?

Name one thing Taylor brought that was "NEW" or that was not common to do/sing in that specific time? Just one..

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

except i never said it's because of the sales and she DID bring somehting new to the scene. Please. Gaga stans seem to never understand that someone doesn't need to be a controversial artist who does puke performances while dancing in meat dresses to have impact.

taylor doesn't bring anything new though... she just made one hell of a generic pop album with 0 experimental songs

First of all, that is offensive towards Gaga and you know it! Why are you being so rude towards Gaga on a GagaDaily forum and such a hard stan for Taylor just because she is selling 600k in 24h period?

Name one thing Taylor brought that was "NEW" or that was not common to do/sing in that specific time? Just one..

first of all he's targeting her fans, not gaga. besides y'all need to get a grip and accept critism and stop avoiding it just because this is a gaga fan forum where only positive stuff about her should be posted.. bye

GagaMyBlood95

taylor doesn't bring anything new though... she just made one hell of a generic pop album with 0 experimental songs

first of all he's targeting her fans, not gaga. besides y'all need to get a grip and accept critism and stop avoiding it just because this is a gaga fan forum where only positive stuff about her should be posted.. bye

I appreciate good criticism always - for Gaga and anyone else but he obiously made fun of her artistic view of things and made a sarcastic comment - that's not criticism, that's bull****.

PLEASE, are you actually saying I only stan for Taylor ONLY  because she is slaying? Get your facts straight before oyu come for me. And I'm not being rude towards gaga, I'm only being REALISTIC. 

Rat Boy

Can't people post something nice like "Congrats Taylor" instead making this a Taylor Vs. Gaga thread. 

If you don't like Taylor then don't ruin the fun and post shady comments about her here. Make your own thread if you want but this is not the thread to throw insults at her but rather celebrate her achievements. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

monketsharona

I'm glad for her, but let's see the fall on second week..

+ I really don't understand why Monsters are so shady when another artist is selling a lot more than Lady Gaga...

You already shaded Katy Perry, Adele and now Taylor Swift ? Please stop it and realise Gaga is not the only one sucessful artist... 

Now I realise why other fanbases hate Little Monster, honestly. 

Paper Gangsta

except she is, not only because of sales. Taylor really isn't 'the next...'. She is TAYLOR SWIFT. Artists will be compared to her as being the next taylor swift etc. but she started the whole thing. That's called impact.

what impact? Country act going pop?

what impact? Country act going pop?

you'll see, people will WANT to be her in 20/30/40 years from now. Bookmark me she's gonna be a legend. I've said all I had to say

Scarlet Witch

I don't get some of the mentality of my fellow monsters in here. You don't need to be 'revolutionary' to be a pop star. Taylor does what she does best; writing beautiful simple songs with relatable lyrics. She never changes her style for what's popular at the moment sans 1 or 2 songs.

Marry The Glory

:trootea:

Please SMASH Britney's record into peaces :legend:

I am so happy about her. I love 1989, can't believe it honestly, but it's just great. 

600k in one damn day :giveup:  She'll need 700-750k more to break Britney's record.  She has so much promo, please PULL THROUGH.

Please SMASH Britney's record into peaces :legend:

I am so happy about her. I love 1989, can't believe it honestly, but it's just great. 

600k in one damn day :giveup:  She'll need 700-750k more to break Britney's record.  She has so much promo, please PULL THROUGH.

I LOVE Britney but I'd be so happy if Taylor managed to do it :giveup:

Paper Planes

Look at all the thirsty / desperate / jealous monsters :rip::lmao:

Meanwhile, Taylor is smoothly sailing over every other act that released something this year with quality music and great promotion schedules. I applaud her; she has a power that no one else has in the industry.

delete it fat

Archived