đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

The Fame made me a fan. I loved that album so much. Then TFM was released and made me a Stan for life.

In my messy era.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland

The Fame made me a fan, my first concert in 2010 made me listen to her more and more and the period before Born This Way turned me into a monster. I miss those old times where everybody was so hyped and excited  :flutter:

Before there was love, there was silence

wiltedbliss

I started being a fan in mid 2010's when I actually gave her a chance. I was stanning too hard for miley so I never gave any other artist a chance. I was a kid, what can I say lol

Then after Born this way came out, I started stanning. Then judas put Gaga above miley on my stan list. It's weird because I never saw myself stanning for a different person than Miley. Thank Gaga things turned around :laughga:

The Fame.

I was captivated by her when she released Just Dance

This

With Just Dance I became reaaally interested in her, with Poker Face I became a fan and with Paparazzi I completely fell in love ane I was already a stan

PMKKARDASHiAN

The fame.

I heard just dance at my boyfriend at the times house and I was like what is this?? I was obsessed almost immediately. Then I heard poker face and I couldn't get enough of her and then the vma performance sealed my fate.

Ah... Those years and those memories formed a lot of who I am today

I got interested in Gaga with Poker face (The Fame)

Then I became a fan with the Paparazzi VMA performance. 

I finally became a monster when the Bad Romance video was released. (The Fame Monster)

So many good memories.  :nick:  :flutter:

First their was Just Dance, I've found it a nice song. But their were so many nice songs so nah... And then I've heard Pokerface on the radio and I was lik AAAAAAAAH. XD

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived