Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy claps back at ET and confirms full length album out in 2015!

Navy

Featured Posts

degenerate

how can yall say that was a good performance? At least Mo has a good voice, Iggy sounded like she had razor blades in her throat!!! She sound like a 76 year old male with bronchitis! who's been smoking for 100 years!!! she sounds more evil than the Grinch!! she has no voice and no talent and this was an awful performance, and she retaliated like a CHILLLLDDD

The amount of exclamation points and anger!

Gaga //Lorde//Azealia//Lana//The Smiths//FKA Twigs//Crystal Castles//Grimes

9b5f67d8.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of exclamation points and anger!

Gaga //Lorde//Azealia//Lana//The Smiths//FKA Twigs//Crystal Castles//Grimes

9b5f67d8.gif

which bit u commenting on? Azealia gets called out for acting like a child but Iggy gets praised, but that's nothing to do with this

degenerate

which bit u commenting on? Azealia gets called out for acting like a child but Iggy gets praised, but that's nothing to do with this

The fact that you're an Azealia stan bashing on Iggy

:spin:  Her success lies in the production, not in her creativity or talent

LOL whatever helps you sleep at night  :spin:  :spin: you just seem bitter 

LOL whatever helps you sleep at night  :spin:  :spin: you just seem bitter 

ffs stop paraphrasing me, it doesn't matter her skills if she delivers bops that people like, but people shouldn't herald her as a god :emma:

degenerate

it's off-putting. She should humble herself so she doesn't look so arrogant.

How do you suggest she humbles herself? I think it's the opposite of off-putting. Makes me like her more actually. Confidence in one's work these days. How arrogant. How disrespectful.

yes ...

Nvm :lmao:

How do you suggest she humbles herself? I think it's the opposite of off-putting. Makes me like her more actually. Confidence in one's work these days. How arrogant. How disrespectful.

it has nothing to do w/ my love for azealia, just my hatred for piggy

Cody Draco

how can yall say that was a good performance? At least Mo has a good voice, Iggy sounded like she had razor blades in her throat!!! She sound like a 76 year old male with bronchitis! who's been smoking for 100 years!!! she sounds more evil than the Grinch!! she has no voice and no talent and this was an awful performance, and she retaliated like a CHILLLLDDD

Run Azelbank, the little piggies will come for you and sacrifice you to their god.

tumblr_lgyxnfMXVc1qdf8w1o1_400.gif

I absolutely LOVE it when artists and musicians have this attitude and give magazines what they deserve :legend:

Don't even bother to discuss with them. Every thread they are in, I see endless flaming and insulting other members :smh:

there's a difference between saying, "I'm proud of my performance & wouldn't change a thing about it" and being like "i did a perfect job you're crazy wow how dare u I totally slayed thaTTTTT!"

but w/e im not even gonna keep the debate going because the iggy defenders are just as bad as the azealia ones 

ib2bxtivRphyJe.gif

inuborg

someone is pressed  :fan: 

tumblr_mbjngeVu0B1qbu4f8o1_500.gif

You would bring Azealia into this  :usrs: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived