πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga recording something at artRAVE London?

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Guys... HELLO: she's been followed by a camera crew for a long while now.

Β 

014.jpg

Β 

I know many of you think the Terry documentary isn't happening anymore, but I wouldn't be so sure.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a large camera in Block 111 and no footage from it was used for the side screens! I know this as I walked past it and it had a fluffy unicorn attached to the top of it. Tried to get a photo but it came out dark & blurry, can post if you want!

You can just about make it out

B0p7hpxIIAA_0rf.jpg

I really wish :) It would be ridiculous if we get no artrave dvd while right now we can preorder c2c dvd

Teal Ambition

Are you talking about this girl?

Β 

15645862812_d13d05646e_b.jpg

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Are you talking about this girl?

Β 

15645862812_d13d05646e_b.jpg

Β 

No, she works at the O2 and she films for the screens :) It was Natali's boyfriend.

Teal Ambition

No, she works at the O2 and she films for the screens :) It was Natali's boyfriend.

Ohhh. Yeah he's Gaga's photographer for the moment.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

BoomKack

I know exactly the guy you are talking about (he was kinda cute imo) and he was popping up at random moments recording the crowd and clips of the show. The camera he had was a handheld digital camera on a stick with a lighting attachment - kind of like what Gaga used for the Applause lyric video - which makes me think it's for a Gagavision or similar.

As for that lady in the white overalls, she's part of the tour and does the screen projections for all the shows. She seemed to recognise some of the fans at my date cause she was chatting to them.

It's Natalis boyfriend, he was with us in the ARTPOPzone on the 23rd in London and was recording with a digital cam some of the crowd and Lady Starlight. It's "just" for backstage stuff.

JoshMonster

There was a large camera in Block 111 and no footage from it was used for the side screens! I know this as I walked past it and it had a fluffy unicorn attached the top of it. Tried to get a photo but it came out dark & blurry, can post if you want!

Yes! And at the first London date at the entrance to block 112 a camera with a monkey soft toy Like the ones the dancers shoot out was put at the entrance when starlight was on!

Archived