Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will attend the 2015 GRAMMY awards!

paurok89

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! WHY ARE YOU ALL SOOOOO NEGATIVE???  :shrug:

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT GAGA WILL WIN MORE THAN 1 GRAMMY THIS YEAR!!!!!!! THAT GRAMMYS FOR CHEEK TO CHEEK ARE GOING TO GAGA & TONY FOR SURE!!!!!!! AND I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE WIN GRAMMYS FOR ARTPOP TOO. SPECIALLY THE GRAMMYS FOR DOPE, GYPSY AND THE G.U.Y. FILM ARE POSSIBLE!!!!!! JUST BELIEVE :pawsup:  :pawsup:  :pawsup: Ã¢â„¢¥Ã¢â„¢¥Ã¢â„¢¥Ã¢â„¢¥Ã¢â„¢¥Ã¢â„¢¥Ã¢â„¢¥

Robinladen

Doesn't sound like something she would say.

Obviously they will not remember her exact words once they come home. Perhaps she just said "another great album" or something.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Of course. Of course she will. I kinda already knew that.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

If she's performing POST grammy, she will most likely be there. Where yall common sense at??! 😒

Battle 4 Ur Life

cant ****ing wait for ha outfit, unless it's some boring jazzy piece 

of course it will be Jazzy, that's most likely what she'll be nominated for.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

OMG! WHY ARE YOU ALL SOOOOO NEGATIVE??? :shrug:

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT GAGA WILL WIN MORE THAN 1 GRAMMY THIS YEAR!!!!!!! THAT GRAMMYS FOR CHEEK TO CHEEK ARE GOING TO GAGA & TONY FOR SURE!!!!!!! AND I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE WIN GRAMMYS FOR ARTPOP TOO. SPECIALLY THE GRAMMYS FOR DOPE, GYPSY AND THE G.U.Y. FILM ARE POSSIBLE!!!!!! JUST BELIEVE :pawsup::pawsup::pawsup: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

RIGHT!! this fanbase full of NEGATIVITY. They always COMPLAING ABOUT SOMETHING! 😒 ðŸ¸Ã¢Ëœâ€¢Ã¯¸

Source:  http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=24776405#24776405  

A fan that went backstage said this on atrl.  It's the closest thing to a source we have.  

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=24773795#24773795

He also says:

Also she said how she knows that if she was left alone for a few months with no pressure she would probably be able to write another TFM album but she did say her new team are allowing her to do that and after the CtC tour she's gonna just go and write for a few months

I'm moving this to OP

TheOriginalOne

If she does end up going, they better hand her at least one Grammy! And it'd be nice to see her perform too! And a pic with Adele and Katy in the background wouldn't hurt! :excited2:

Archived