πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
Teal Ambition

Around 11 tour dates to be revealed

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

OpusDiaboli666

Only 11 more dates to be announced..loosing hope every day that they might come to Germany..thank God I have tickets for NYC.. Wonder when we'll know all the dates..probably in February by the speed they are announcing the dates

Nervous Unicorn

they need to get their butts to michigan. come on, lady.

Β 

i know it'll never happen tho.Β 

Edited by Nervous Unicorn

sarahb

I JUST WANT THEM TO COME TO MY FREAKING COUNTRY.Β  :cry:Β  :giveup:Β  :emo:Β  :cryga:

If she does come you'd better be prepared to fly to Sydney or Melbourne thenΒ  :giveup:

DanMonster

The era is gonna drag on for so long?

Seriously don't! I don't mean to be rude but can't you just let us enjoy an awesome era without unnecessary criticism? We just can't enjoy anything without at least one Monster bringing it down.

On another note I am praying that Gaga and Tony comes to Aus or I think I might cry!

Edited by DanMonster

If she does come you'd better be prepared to fly to Sydney or Melbourne thenΒ  :giveup:

I'm already saving up for a plane ticket. :ohwell:

Β 

Almost have enough for the actual ticket, butt. :rip:

ApolloandVenus

Bring the Cheek to Cheek tour to Perth, Australia please! I really hope Tony and Gaga decide to bring the tour to Australia, I'll go no matter where it is in AustraliaΒ  :saira:

NewUsername

Why are comments not allowed on any of the dates under the new Cheek to Cheek tour section? I don't care that my thread was moved, but people should be able to comment on mine, and others.Β