💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

The FIRST date is in JUNE? Also is the Royal Albert Hall big enough for them?

No one actually knows the first date.

The RAH can hold about 5500 which is plenty for these Jazz shows. Tony doesn't like doing large venues (unless they are like the RAH) because the acoustics are not very good so most shows will probably be in smaller venues like 2500 to 3500

OpusDiaboli666

No one actually knows the first date.

The RAH can hold about 5500 which is plenty for these Jazz shows. Tony doesn't like doing large venues (unless they are like the RAH) because the acoustics are not very good so most shows will probably be in smaller venues like 2500 to 3500

RAH is supposed to also not have great acoustics. Doesn't totally depend on the capacity though. Radio City holds around the same and the acoustics are fantastic, even better than in small theatres with only 500 holding capacity.

I hope it's not the first date as well. More like around the middle or end would be good

Edited by OpusDiaboli666

Lona Delery

I hope it isn't a world tour, tho.

But if it is, then stop at the KKL in Switzerland, thank you.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

RAH is supposed to also not have great acoustics. Doesn't totally depend on the capacity though. Radio City holds around the same and the acoustics are fantastic, even better than in small theatres with only 500 holding capacity.

I hope it's not the first date as well. More like around the middle or end would be good

Yeah the acoustics in the RAH are fantastic as they are in the Royal Festival Hall on the South Bank. That holds about 2500.

What I was getting at was they wont be doing areas or anything like that  :)

I can't with people talking about the next album.

PLEASE.

Gaga is happy with jazz, and her voice is perfect.

Deal with it.

Right? I hear that.

After seeing the artRAVE last night I actually feel she may take quite a break from big pop albums/tours... Just a feeling I have.

The RAH's acoustics are fantastic, at least in the stalls they are. When I saw Idina Menzel play there, she sang For Good without a mic & any backing and her voice travelled perfectly.

OpusDiaboli666

The RAH's acoustics are fantastic, at least in the stalls they are. When I saw Idina Menzel play there, she sang For Good without a mic & any backing and her voice travelled perfectly.

That's also cause her voice is so big..saw her at RCMH and same for me. Maybe they fixed the acoustic problems but I read a lot of times that at least it used to be bad but after haven't been there I can't have an opinion. Saw the Chess in concert DVD and thought it sounded amazing

Funny you mention Chess, I went to both nights and on the first night I was in the cheap seats up top and didn't think the sound was very good but then I also heard it was to do with the production. On the second night I had good seats and the sound was fantastic. Maybe just stick to good seats and it'll be fine.

OpusDiaboli666

Funny you mention Chess, I went to both nights and on the first night I was in the cheap seats up top and didn't think the sound was very good but then I also heard it was to do with the production. On the second night I had good seats and the sound was fantastic. Maybe just stick to good seats and it'll be fine.

Oh that's awesome..great show..did you see If/Then?