💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

Economy

People here shouldn't forget that Tony is 88 years old. They can't perform like 4 nights in a week so they need to spread the performances out over a couple of months. Gaga will still have a lot of time for other things like working on her new solo album

no offence but thats one more reason not to wait too long to start the tour :messga:

Edited by Economy

Vernier

It being at RAH is the only reason I want to even consider going :giveup: The ticket prices will be expensive, I can feel it :madge:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Are u from Paris? I will be studying there for 6 months. I reeeeally hope they'll do a concert there!

Not at all, I'm from the very south of the France! But I'm sure they'll only come to Paris if there is a french date!

giskardsb

These threads should come with a "b---hy, impatient pop-music-only stan" blocker, tbh. :grr: :

That would make this forum much faster to read :)

no offence but thats one more reason not to wait too long to start the tour :messga:

Who said this date was the start of the tour? We don't know that. I'm thinking it's likely to be towards the end. They'll probably do shows in the USA first.

I just got leave for Vienna and Paris approved this week I can't ask now..but maybe I can ask before Xmas or sth..

lol So? The leave you are asking for is in June next year. It *shouldn't* matter that they just approved leave in November when you are asking for leave like 7 months later.

OpusDiaboli666

Who said this date was the start of the tour? We don't know that. I'm thinking it's likely to be towards the end. They'll probably do shows in the USA first.

lol So? The leave you are asking for is in June next year. It *shouldn't* matter that they just approved leave in November when you are asking for leave like 7 months later.

I expained the situation to you before it's almost impossible to get leave approved except when it's short notice. So it doesn't matter if I ask before Xmas or now the answer will always be no anyway. So the only thing I can do is to buy a ticket and hope to get leave but the ticket is too expensive for me to just waste or try to resell which probably isn't gonna work out so unless there are still tickets left when I get leave approved 1-2 months before I'm not going and there is nothing I can do about it.

And yes it matters if I ask now because I have fought for the leave for Paris and Vienna and I don't wanna fight again the next week.

I also don't wanna discuss this further bc it's making me upset but now I'm just happy I get to see her twice which is one more time than I thought and focus on the good.

DeleteMyAccount

The Cheek to Cheek era is going to be longer than ARTPOP era, I didn't expect that... Even though I really like the album and everything around it I'll be thirsty for new original Gaga music in any shape very soon

Because it'll be more successful most likely.

Royal Albert Hall have advised on Twitter:

@RoyalAlbertHall: @Vickster_MM This event is not confirmed yet. Please keep an eye on our website/social media for further info!

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Told y'all she won't have another pop era yet :madge:

Idc though TonyGaga kinda slays :madge:

inb4 only 4 dates in Europe, 5 in US and 1 in Australia.  :rip:

That'd be more than enough

I hope this announced date is actually the last one of the tour

I'm quite fond of the RAH as I've seen my other favourite singer perform there a couple of times.

Can they not wait to release tickets until after Christmas though? My poor bank balance.