💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Iggy Azalea - Beg For It (feat Mo)

Britt

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This single was supposed to put her out on the map as an artist thats around to stay; but it sounds too much like Fancy. The GP will just scream that all her songs sound the same, even if it's not true. I'm disappointed.. 

Ladey Gagz

I thought people exaggerated when they said

Verse = BW

Chorus = Fancy

But I listened to it and it's so true :lmao:

Not feeling this one a lot

SZN was better

Charli would have slayed that chorus, I also like MØ but it suits better Charli's voice. This could have been Iggy's best song if it had Charli on it. 

lmao i don't care actually, it is just became son annoying that she is all over the internet while her ''best song/duet '' fancy is not even good 

That's your opinion though. A whole ****ing lot of people would disagree with you on that.

Not seeing anything BIG out of this. I really wish Iggy would release a solo song. She's depending too much on a featured artist hook. WORK was an amazing song and would have done great in the US is she had promoted it here.

EDIT: Iggy Szn would have been a better single

EDIT TO MY EDIT: actually Idk it's not all that great either :awkney:

Pure Adrenaline

blaxk widows intrumental and fancys chorus :awkney: much new and fresh :awkney: seems like Iggy was spending too much time with Kathia that started using the same sound with different lyrics

ATLEAST THIS SONG IS BETTER THAT BOTH BW AND FANCY, AND IF IT BECOME SUCCESS I WOULDNT GET SICK HEARING IT245321234X per day

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Brooke Candy

Lol and your username is Brooke Candy?

yup

aonzio.jpg

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Tropico

Why does the instrumental sound like Black Widow's one and its chorus sound like Fancy's chorus :laughga:

This. I think she's trying to follow the formula of her big hits. :shrug:

----

Iggy's verses are nice(ish?) But the chorus is too autotuned. Not something I'll be buying.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived