đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's the biggest mistake that has been made since August of 2013?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Releasing promo singles. We all knew it was going to suck if she released promo singles - then they stupidly went and released promo singles.

History repeated itself without the backup of the huge wave of interest from TFM to save it - TEOG/Judas happened in a much more catastrophic way.

I hope she doesn't release any promo singles before the next album. Just the actual singles please.

We were all hoping for Promotional Singles and the promotonal singles help selling the album. She didn't need to release tha many of course, you are right and she didn;t need to make every successful Promo single a full single, at least not in the last moment.

Anyway, bad management.

Rollercoaster

We were all hoping for Promotional Singles and the promotonal singles help selling the album. She didn't need to release tha many of course, you are right and she didn;t need to make every successful Promo single a full single, at least not in the last moment.

Anyway, bad management.

Who's "we"? After the teog catastrophe I thought the lesson had been learned.

Any promo single could have come the week of album release to minimise damage.

VforVendetta

Who's "we"? After the teog catastrophe I thought the lesson had been learned.

Any promo single could have come the week of album release to minimise damage.

We mean us the fans (at least us in the charts thread)

Bloody

for me the biggest mistake was the big blackout from DWUW release(and not releasing a video for it because it was the biggest hit in the album) till releasing G.U.Y.

in this period everyone forgot about ARTPOP and she was no longer relevant  :giveup:

BTW as the lead single. It made her seem like she was too gay and caused the BTW/Express Yourself controversy. That is BY FAR the biggest mistake imo.

edit: oops I see now it says "since August of 2013?". In that case Ill say not releasing the DWUW video.

Gaga didn't make any mistakes.

They betrayed her, she felt awful and that led to a numerous unfortunate events regarding the ARTPOP era.

This.  I'm not here for people blaming Gaga for the mistakes of her management and label.

I live outside the space time continuum.

YeehawKylie

Biggest missed opportunities:

01. DWUW Music Video - Would've pushed single top 10 and helped album sales

02. Third single - Too much gap between second and third single

03. No Fourth Single - While G.U.Y. underperformed, a well promoted fourth single could've helped.

Not promoting G.U.Y at all, sending it to radios too late after the Music Video's helpful effect already died off...she gave us that video too soon, she should have waited 2 weeks

For me it is the "DWUW mess" :madge: .

Yeah the whole switch up of the singles was really messy. DWUW could have waited cause it was a bomb ass song. And honestly, I don't think Gaga was one of the people behind the switch; this whole era revolved around Venus. ugh I am just longing her next release, no matter how long it takes.

Archived