💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kesha swore under oath Dr. Luke did NOT sexually assault her (In 2011)

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

She revealed she was forced to say this (what's in the OP) in the new case though.

It's going to make her case against him harder but hopefully she can get it thrown out?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadisiak

eh, her recent statements say that Dr. Luke threatened her though I'd she ever came out with the story. I think we are seeing the spear head of what will be a very long and drawn out case. It's going to end not through the truth - but though who holds more power/money. [most likely Dr. Luke]

so he bassicaly have more chance to win vs kesha . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

SlaeUrAnus

The truth will come out in the end.

*grabs popcorn*

*inserts MJ eating popcorn gif*

In my messy era.

That doesn't mean Kesha's lying. Let's not forget that Justin Bieber said in his desposition "i don't recall" when they asked him was he on tour or something. :smh:

so he bassicaly have more chance to win vs kesha .

Yup. He just has to throw more money at it than Kesha and drag it out to win.

Robotboy

mess at you guys. just let them handle it and you know nothing so please. :coffee:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

DrewStevens

No one can be sure of who is telling the truth so it's very disrespectful go around calling Dr Luke a rapist or Kesha a lair. This is a serious issue.

Stop being so damn stupid, this is real life not some stan war. 

''Now TMZ has obtained a deposition in 2011 in which Kesha and Luke were both being sued by her former manager.  Kesha says flat out ... she and Luke never had s-xual relations''

She said that 3 years ago. She was probably scared back then.

Please read the whole article before serving 'I told you so' posts.

xoxo cupcakke

I just feel Kesha Rose lied under oath to protect herself and her family. The world of law is a very shady, dark, dangerous, and scary world which will stop at nothing for the wins rather than true justice and also why is TMZ allowed to post this stuff. I feel journalists should not be allowed to do stories on a case whether the judge gives permission or not. It usually results in big tabloids and such

Would you openly confess being s-xually assaulted when your rapist threatens to harm your family and friends and has endless money? I don't think so.

Ladle Ghoulash

''Now TMZ has obtained a deposition in 2011 in which Kesha and Luke were both being sued by her former manager.  Kesha says flat out ... she and Luke never had s-xual relations''

She said that 3 years ago. She was probably scared back then.

Please read the whole article before serving 'I told you so' posts.

THANK YOU

I was just about to say that just because she said "no" under oath, it doesn't mean she was telling the truth. Ke$ha had the most to lose by ousting Dr. Luke in 2011. If you consider that she says that he's been intimidating her and threatening her, of course she would say no. smh at the rest of you

Would you openly confess being s-xually assaulted when your rapist threatens to harm your family and friends and has endless money? I don't think so.

I just feel Kesha Rose lied under oath to protect herself and her family. The world of law is a very shady, dark, dangerous, and scary world which will stop at nothing for the wins rather than true justice and also why is TMZ allowed to post this stuff. I feel journalists should not be allowed to do stories on a case whether the judge gives permission or not. It usually results in big tabloids and such

Well people who get raped usually lie about getting raped... so...

thank you all of you for being rational

SEVDALIZA

you'd think that's common logic, but ggd surprises me everyday 

operating from another world

Archived