Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

I was a bit annoyed by pointless iphone/beats headphones/ beats music app/puma advertising but would've assumed the budget to be MUCH higher for at least a more elaborate concept.

I feel like she isn't inspired this era. She just walks so lifeless and lackluster, not like the showstealing energetic performer she normally is. Gwen doesn't dance, I understand that. But this song and video have no attitude.

Let's bring back the Harajuku Girls so they can inspire her and come to her rescue.

one of the most emotionally moving and heartfelt music videos i've ever seen. i have to go back and think about what i've done in my life and if it was really worth it. i can't stop crying. this music video should be in art museums all over the world.

totally.

it's like you read my mind.

Miracle

The video is good, you know, nothing special but great

But the song is so lame, it sounds like a 2009 scrapped track from Rihanna mixed with some tribal vibes idk

One Five Ten

Every time Gwen releases something I love it. Yes, this is no What You Waiting For? or The Sweet Escape but it's sooo catchy and she looks like she's having so much fun in the video. Push and Shove was a severely underrated album and I'm really excited for her third solo release!

Pity Party

Such a disappointing comeback.

The video is good, you know, nothing special but great

But the song is so lame, it sounds like a 2009 scrapped track from Rihanna mixed with some tribal vibes idk

This tbh the song sounds so dated and bland.

People are so desperate to hate everything. If this song had came out in 2005 you'd call it a masterpiece.

Pills and Potions teas (bot song and video). Ha ANACONDA is coming! And it does actually, the second single sounds hot

Archived