💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

powder-on-face-zit.gif Yes....!  :giveup: 

Aww, thanks!  :hug: Yeah, true. If it weren't for her breakdown, I seriously would've seen her playing a bigger role later in the ATLA series finale. 

Aghhhhhh!!!!! Episode 10! The infamous 10th! Can't. Wait. 

Hey, advanced 500th post!!!! 

grand-entrance-gif.gif

I have reached the 500th post  :sara: 

This is the only thread im actually active on because I love the series! besides I tend just lurk in the shadows and read threads  :sleigh:

as for episode 10 I fear something might happen to Toph 

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grand-entrance-gif.gif

This is the only thread im actually active on because I love the series! besides I tend just lurk in the shadows and read threads  :sleigh:

Congrats! Here, I hope you like strawberries, 500th Congratulatory Cakeeeeeeee!

Trifle-SM-578.gif .

Hey, nothing wrong with that! You give this thread life! As for the lurking, I do that sometimes too, the laughs are pretty good by themselves!  :fan:

EDIT: Holy crap, lemme just add some Avatar connection to the post. Yeah, hoping she doesn't get hurt. She's got a lot of fight in her, so at least we know she has that... I'd be devasted. 

Sorry for getting a bit sidetracked Vendetta!  :hug:

VforVendetta

grand-entrance-gif.gif

Tou better vote as well. :yes:

Congrats! Here, I hope you like strawberries, 500th Congratulatory Cakeeeeeeee!

Trifle-SM-578.gif .

Hey, nothing wrong with that! You give this thread life! As for the lurking, I do that sometimes too, the laughs are pretty good by themselves!  :fan:

EDIT: Holy crap, lemme just add some Avatar connection to the post. Yeah, hoping she doesn't get hurt. She's got a lot of fight in her, so at least we know she has that... I'd be devasted. 

Sorry for getting a bit sidetracked Vendetta!  :hug:

Hahaha I do seem to be one of the more active ones here

1 thing I sure love about book 4 is the Bitch stare is on a high time high

10505463_309926259202271_283836982957538

Tou better vote as well. :yes:

I cant believe I actually forgot to vote herp di derp :toofunga:

Ahahahahahahahahaha! Kuvira and Izumi, prime examples? Oh, and Lin tooo!! :toofunny:

I voted Azula for this battle! The dust cover idea could work for Toph for a moment in the battle, but Azula would likely retaliate with a fire-to-the-ground move to cut off Toph's only mode of sight. And even if Azula didn't do that, she's shown to be quite acrobatic in battle, so she might leave the ground often enough to confuse Toph with her attacks.

Sorry Toph, esteemed Melon Lord... the Princess wins  :yes:

I voted Azula for this battle! The dust cover idea could work for Toph for a moment in the battle, but Azula would likely retaliate with a fire-to-the-ground move to cut off Toph's only mode of sight. And even if Azula didn't do that, she's shown to be quite acrobatic in battle, so she might leave the ground often enough to confuse Toph with her attacks.

Sorry Toph, esteemed Melon Lord... the Princess wins  :yes:

Aww, I'm glad you though the dust thing would've worked even for a sec. You've got a point there, Azula's pretty acrobatic, nice input! 

Aww, I'm glad you though the dust thing would've worked even for a sec. You've got a point there, Azula's pretty acrobatic, nice input! 

Aww!  :) Yeah, because as dust isn't one single mass of earth as V pointed out earlier, Toph could in theory create dust if she applied enough bending force to the earth around her to smash it. And even if that didn't work and the force of her bending just created an explosion of rocks and earth, well, that would still be one heck of a way to throw Azula off  :laughga:

Aww!  :) Yeah, because as dust isn't one single mass of earth as V pointed out earlier, Toph could in theory create dust if she applied enough bending force to the earth around her to smash it. And even if that didn't work and the force of her bending just created an explosion of rocks and earth, well, that would still be one heck of a way to throw Azula off  :laughga:

Ahahahahaha! You've got a point there! I guess that's a win-win for Beifong!   :lolgaga:   :fan:

VforVendetta

I cant believe I actually forgot to vote herp di derp :toofunga:

I love this stare of Izumi.

I love this stare of Izumi.

When the series is over I would like who has the best stare of the series to vote on plz? :saira:

VforVendetta

When the series is over I would like who has the best stare of the series to vote on plz? :saira:

We already have a winner.

b7vXBPL.png

We already have a winner.

b7vXBPL.png

Damn Azula slaying effortlessly  :legend:

I believe meelo may give her a run for her money

2isghhg.gif

This probbably doesnt count but you gotta admit this was prob one of the most if not the most memorable moment in book 1

VforVendetta

Damn Azula slaying effortlessly  :legend:

I believe meelo may give her a run for her money

2isghhg.gif

This probbably doesnt count but you gotta admit this was prob one of the most if not the most memorable moment in book 1

We cannot handle all this Meelo.

Archived