💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

add Kyoshi then we all know who the winner will be  :teehee:

tumblr_m9levs4n011rx9rf6o1_500.jpg

:legend:

Oh by the way, Vendetta thanks for the none option. :fan:

It was nothing. :fan: This battle is a different one so I think t was needed.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Well, if not, does that mean Aang wins?

Yes cause in that case the non opton votes are splited in half and added in both other options.

VforVendetta

Sorry for the delay, my Uni takes a lot of my time the last few weeks.

The winner is:

with a score of:

Aang: 4

Korra: 1

None: 3

Aang showed Korra what a real Avatar is like

3992371-8570413498-Avata.jpg

The next battle is a complete surprise and so there is no Poll. It's gonna be a battle that the two sides almost never end up agreeing. Tomorrow.

VforVendetta

I kinda think this battle should of waited until Legend of Korra was finished but hey congratz to Aang! :golfclap:

Maybe but I don't thnk one battle in the end can change a lot of things + it has already been said by the creators that the book 4 won;t focus on the bending and on the power of Korra but on how she manages to bring balance and become a more spiritual Avatar. Kuvira was never the most powerful bender of the show anyway.

Maybe but I don't thnk one battle in the end can change a lot of things + it has already been said by the creators that the book 4 won;t focus on the bending and on the power of Korra but on how she manages to bring balance and become a more spiritual Avatar. Kuvira was never the most powerful bender of the show anyway.

I really did loved how Zaheer had the expression of "I dun ****ed up" when he heard about Kuvira and he is a great mentor imagine if he was Korra's mentor instead of Tenzin the possibilities :flutter:

VforVendetta

I really did loved how Zaheer had the expression of "I dun ****ed up" when he heard about Kuvira and he is a great mentor imagine if he was Korra's mentor instead of Tenzin the possibilities :flutter:

Yes, the 3rd book of TLOK was the only great one imo. The 4th one had potential as well but it is oving too slowly, it's too late now for many great thing to happen I feel but who knows...

Yes, the 3rd book of TLOK was the only great one imo. The 4th one had potential as well but it is oving too slowly, it's too late now for many great thing to happen I feel but who knows...

I dont know if anything we learned about this series is 

NEVER TRUST EPISODE 10

VforVendetta

I dont know if anything we learned about this series is 

NEVER TRUST EPISODE 10

We shall see.

When Zaheer had that expression and said, "I've heard... rumours", I got CHILLS! His mentoring of Korra through her trauma that he himself instigated was so interesting, and his character received so much dimensionality through that episode that it's a shame we likely won't see him again. TLOK as a whole really suffers from a lack of episodes per series to explore the characters fully, but I am looking forward to the final four episodes!  :popcorn:

VforVendetta

The next battle is coming in a while and it's a prodigies battle. The two opponents hav fought before on this battlefield.

Haroon

I've been busy with stuff and it looks like I missed some interesting battles :giveup: I'm gonna go catch up with the scenarios and opinions over the passed few pages :popcorn: If it's still on Aang VS Korra, then I think Aang because I imagine Korra using up all her energy over time while Aang just dodges her in every way :toofunny: But I don't think Aang would win from violence, he'd win by default because Korra would be unable to battle any longer :rofl:

VforVendetta

I've been busy with stuff and it looks like I missed some interesting battles :giveup: I'm gonna go catch up with the scenarios and opinions over the passed few pages :popcorn: If it's still on Aang VS Korra, then I think Aang because I imagine Korra using up all her energy over time while Aang just dodges her in every way :toofunny: But I don't think Aang would win from violence, he'd win by default because Korra would be unable to battle any longer :rofl:

I will add your vote to the last battle if you want. :yes:

Archived