💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Ahahaha! That'd be something! Thanks. All we'd need to do is bind Zutara to the ground, sorta like how Aang did to the Firelord during their final battle. 

Ktara is a waterbender so most of the time she is grounded anyway. Zuko as a firebnder has an advantage against earthbenders imo but zuko was never as flexible or clever as Azula so I will still go with the Beifong Sisters.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ktara is a waterbender so most of the time she is grounded anyway. Zuko as a firebnder has an advantage against earthbenders imo but zuko was never as flexible or clever as Azula so I will still go with the Beifong Sisters.

Yes! Katara's an easy target for this match, Zuko's a bit iffy, but I do agree with you. #teamBEIFONG ftw!

EDIT: Zuko is easily aroused emotionally, and this can be used against him. 

VforVendetta

And the winners are:

Lin & Suyin Beifong

Lin_and_Suyin_reunite.png

Zutara: 1

Beifongs: 7

Toph's daughters send the fanfavorite oldschool duo back to ATLA.

Next battle comes in Monday 17th.

Vote in the Poll above and help me decide the next battle.

Korrasami vs Makorra should be the next one tbh  :emma:  after this weeks episode
ok ima go vote now

Edit: Although I would love the old masters battle we dont have too much info on them though

VforVendetta

Korrasami vs Makorra should be the next one tbh  :emma:  after this weeks episode

Edit: Although I would love the old masters battle we dont have too much info on them though

So I wasn't the only one that was like, hmm "akward:. :koons:

WHat did you understand with old bending masters? :emma:

So I wasn't the only one that was like, hmm "akward:. :koons:

WHat did you understand with old bending masters? :emma:

Not sure why but I was thinking of these guys as Old bending master 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OaGVxHhzCU

I think its time for me to go to bed :spin: 

Also Im just waiting to see if Toph would go all Sherk on Kuvira... GET OUT MA SWAMP

Cocaine Heart

These sound so interesting, i wish i could comment properly but I don't know much about TLOK ... i watched the whole first season in like a hour  :awkney:  I didn't like the series at all  :spin:

We going to boo

These sound so interesting, i wish i could comment properly but I don't know much about TLOK ... i wishes the whole first season in like a hour  :awkney:  I didn't like the series at all  :spin:

Just got to Avatar Wiki, and research the characters who'll be in the match.  :hug:

VforVendetta

These sound so interesting, i wish i could comment properly but I don't know much about TLOK ... i wishes the whole first season in like a hour  :awkney:  I didn't like the series at all  :spin:

I can see your point.

The first season was mediocore but with many dissapointments because of the changed they did in bending and the bloodbending mess. The second season is bad, the third season is amazing and the 4th season now goes to the ''ok'' direction.

VforVendetta

Not sure why but I was thinking of these guys as Old bending master 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OaGVxHhzCU

I think its time for me to go to bed :spin: 

Also Im just waiting to see if Toph would go all Sherk on Kuvira... GET OUT MA SWAMP

Yes, these are. :yes: We have seen most of them fight enough times. It won't be a team battle anyway so only two of them will make the cut.

Just got to Avatar Wiki, and research the characters who'll be in the match.  :hug:

I don't think it's the same as watching the battles but he can see videos on youtube as well.

These sound so interesting, i wish i could comment properly but I don't know much about TLOK ... i watched the whole first season in like a hour  :awkney:  I didn't like the series at all  :spin:

The next battle is ATLA only so you can vote.

Okay, so Vendetta, who'll be sparring in Battle 5?

You'll have to wait till Monday aka tommorow for that.

Archived