💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

For next week can you mix the teams up with caharacters of both series, please? When they're split like this, TLAB characters always end up winning.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

For next week can you mix the teams up with caharacters of both series, please? When they're split like this, TLAB characters always end up winning.

Yes of course, this will happen eventualy. I just prefered to introduce the characters that way.

I'll have to think about this one, the Zutara feels are distracting me... THEY WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER  :nooo:

VforVendetta

I'll have to think about this one, the Zutara feels are distracting me... THEY WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER  :nooo:

DOn't. Zuko has the emo chic. :manicure:

I think I'll go with Beifong sisters on this one. They work great together, they are very powerful and their advanced earthbening can be superior to zuko's firebending. Katara can do some damage but I feel that earthbenders have an advantage against waterbenders.

DOn't. Zuko has the emo chic. :manicure:

But... but... Oh fine  :teehee:

On to the battle... On one hand, Zuko and Katara can combine their strengths and weaknesses to make a really good team. On the other hand, Lin and Su have both earthbending and metalbending in their arsenals, and both can use the seismic sense taught to them by their mother. That would come in handy if, say, Zuko and Katara were to combine their elements to create a steam or fog to blindsight them.

I feel like Lin and Su would win this one, using their experience and knowledge of earth and metal combined. Even without the use of metal weapons, they can do some serious damage.  :haha:

I'm going with the Beifong sisters, they both have much more years of fighting experince than Zuko or Katara, and Lin as a police must have experience fighting fire and waterbenders. Also they can't be blinded because they can use the seismic sense, and they have moer chances to trap Zutara in earth or metal than Katara trapping them in ice. And lastly they're Toph "Badass" Beifong's daughters, slaying is in their blood :legend;

VforVendetta

I still am not sure though cause a firebender and a waterbender can work very well together and the fact that they have two different elements givs them an advantage against the Beifong sisters that use only earthbending.

I think I'll probably stick to the sisters though. :koons:

I really put difficult battles. :emma:

I want to join, this sounds interesting

Yes please! Me too!

EDIT: The Beifong Sisters. Dust Cover. Stable Earth and Metal Defense. Isolate Katara from her resources, and keep Zuko confined to the Earth. 

VforVendetta

Yes please! Me too!

Of course. Read the rules. If you are not very active you need to be active at least for 5 minutes once per week (preferabluy from monday to friday) to vote for the battle and write your opinion. 

You sould write a a few lines abotu your opinion now as well, it contributes to the thread and helps others form an opinion as well + it justifies yours. Everything is on the rules.

Welcome. :kisses:

Of course. Read the rules. If you are not very active you need to be active at least for 5 minutes once per week (preferabluy from monday to friday) to vote for the battle and write your opinion. 

You sould write a a few lines abotu your opinion now as well, it contributes to the thread and helps others form an opinion as well + it justifies yours. Everything is on the rules.

Welcome. :kisses:

Thanks. I'll do my best. :)

Yes please! Me too!

EDIT: The Beifong Sisters. Dust Cover. Stable Earth and Metal Defense. Isolate Katara from her resources, and keep Zuko confined to the Earth. 

You have a good point there unless katara can sweat like mad to water bend with out consciousness zuko may not be able to save her. Although Water Benders are quick with reflexs but what you say is pretty plausible

You have a good point there unless katara can sweat like mad to water bend with out consciousness zuko may not be able to save her. Although Water Benders are quick with reflexs but what you say is pretty plausible

Ahahaha! That'd be something! Thanks. All we'd need to do is bind Zutara to the ground, sorta like how Aang did to the Firelord during their final battle. 

Archived