1. 1. ?

• Yes, she regrets it.
    • No, she loves it.

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

It might not be what she initially wanted it to be, but that happens to countless artists. Who knows, it might even be better than what she had in mind. I believe she loves it and is proud of her work, and she absolutely should be.

Teri Hatcher

ARTPOP was the best era? You have an amazing sense of humour

I'm being serious. You dumb fücks can't appreciate anything Gaga does for y'all. She went through a lot of things like the hip surgery and who knows what. She worked really hard on this album. The G. U.Y. Video cost her a lot of her OWN money and Interscope didn't even pay for it. She tries to make everything perfect but if her fans can't appreciate things how will others?! This era was perfect except a few things that happened after December like the Troy and DWUW mess but overall it was amazing while it lasted. And anyways, ARTPOP sold like 2 million or something which wasn't that bad, and you couldn't even sell that much so stop saying it was a flop :awkney: :trootea:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

In the nicest way possible, if you think that Gaga hates ARTPOP, you're wrong. Period. She's said numerous times how much she loves the album, and even now in the CTC era, she's said that she loves the album even though it crumbled under bad management.

ARTPOP was the best era? You have an amazing sense of humour 

Excuse me, but ARTPOP was my favorite era. And I've been through everything with Gaga since Just Dance.

In the nicest way possible, if you think that Gaga hates ARTPOP, you're wrong. Period. She's said numerous times how much she loves the album, and even now in the CTC era, she's said that she loves the album even though it crumbled under bad management.

Excuse me, but ARTPOP was my favorite era. And I've been through everything with Gaga since Just Dance.

This.

Not to mention, she constantly says how much she loves the album and has even said she connects more with fans that like ARTPOP.

GagaDragon

deep down, yes i think she hates it. I hope she realises that it wasn't close to being the masterpiece she envisaged it to be.

This.

Not to mention, she constantly says how much she loves the album and has even said she connects more with fans that like ARTPOP.

She can't outright say that she hates it, it's too soon.

She's still performing the songs on the tour.

But just wait until her next pop release, she will say how ARTPOP was far from what she actually wanted it to be and what a disappointment it is etc. etc....

She shaded TF and BTW before, so It won't surprise when she does this

She can't outright say that she hates it, it's too soon.

She's still performing the songs on the tour.

But just wait until her next pop release, she will say how ARTPOP was far from what she actually wanted it to be and what a disappointment it is etc. etc....

She shaded TF and BTW before, so It won't surprise when she does this

When has she shaded the music on TF and BTW?

I kinda hate it, I suppose I think she likes the music but not the era, it didn't seem to do her many favors in my opinion. I don't think Gaga is the type of artist to release songs let alone a full album of songs she HATES.

No. Why would she 'hate' her own project which came out after her hip injury and a temporary withdrawal from the public eye? If anything, I'm only getting the vibe of pure excitement (during 2013) and pride from her. Based on her interviews and her tour shows, it seems she loved (and still loves) ARTPOP. I've yet to see any indication from her that she 'hates' any of her major projects. And that's among the many reasons why I love Gaga. 

Archived