đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga the only current pop artist that you are a fan of?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, because I'm counting Madonna as current still :flop:

I guess it really depends on definition on "pop" and "current" though

PMKKARDASHiAN

Hardcore fan, yes.

I listen to Katy, Beyonce, Rihanna, and other pop stars regularly though.

Basically the same for me. Honestly I haven't listened to gaga in months, but I follow her daily, I just prefer other music currently

I only stan for Gaga and Britney, but I listen to tons of Ariana, Nicki, and Thiefonce's last album was pretty ok too. I also enjoy tons of kpop, which is pop. I also listen to Gwen Stefani's LAMB like all the time? Does 10 years ago count as current? :lmao:

Girl Under You

Yes, besides Gaga I only listen to metal 

Your comment is giving me Gaga teas.

MonsterMum

I listen to many artists and enjoy different genres but Gaga is the only one I consider myself a fan for.

JustPokeHerFace

Gaga's my favorite, but I also like Beyonce, Pink, Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande ect. 

Yes. I also listen to Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney, Lorde and Charli XCX but I don't stan hard for them like I do with Gaga.

Love Trumps Hate

Nervous Unicorn

Pretty much. I generally dislike pop music. I like Britney and others, but I really only care about Gaga. And Taylor, I guess.

freebit

She's the only one I really follow and take a genuine interest in. There's a few other pop artists that I like, but I just listen to their music sometimes and that's where it ends.

xoxo cupcakke

Well, I sort of stan for Nicki strangely. Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up put me off a bit but then I really started listening and found I like like 5/8 from the Re-Up and The Roman Reloaded part brought me back to that 2012 nostalgia. Azealia also if you count her as pop. Also 1983-2006 Madonna. Anything after The Confessions Tour is  :millie:

How could I forget Queen of the Indie Scene and Tumblr Emotionalists, Lana Del Rey.

I'm also waiting for the next innovative female pop star to arrive. That will probably be when I'm in my 40s-60s.

Archived