💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Is this legit!? Do we have any insider conformation? The actual tabloids usually get GAGA wrong!

TMZ never wrong,

haven't you learned from DWUW video snippets they leaked?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

Okay I am kind of shocked about the placement, but omfg I'm so happy for her if this is legit. It's about time she got herself a damn house.

OpusDiaboli666

It's a great house but like others said it doesn't make any sense with Taylor in Chicago and her family in NYC.

She has stated in Interviews that she dislikes L.A. it's not just from a song and I'm wondering what she will be doing there all day when Taylor isn't even there with her at times. She has said she almost has no friends in the industry.

I like however that she has so much room to rest I just will never understand how anyone would voluntarily leave New York

homomo

Inb4 contest "Little Monsters! Win the chance to live in Lady Gaga's monster-sized seaside estate with her!"

wow. so asia will live there while Gaga rents her NYC appartment?

does this house have a studio and a theater too? :derpga:

ChicaSkas

Before I even heard the news today, someone had already asked if I lived near her :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Just imagine what Gaga's new haus will be like after she settles in. Computer board furniture, gazing balls, unicorns, etc. She could call it the SLAYHAUS :teehee::queenga:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Aww this means she's probably gonna get married, have kids and settle down soon! :party:

That "house" (erm mansion lol) looks amazing. I can only dream of owning a place 1/1000th as nice as that! *sigh* I am surprised that  she chose California....not surprised who sold her the house though since it's the husband of one of the Real Housewives. ;)

Before I even heard the news today, someone had already asked if I lived near her :dead:

Wow Chica, are you so rich? :p :dies:

It's a great house but like others said it doesn't make any sense with Taylor in Chicago and her family in NYC.

Why are people acting like this means she's "moving"? She can afford to maintain multiple residences. She will remain a gypsy. This is a place to put (some of) her stuff that's not a warehouse, for once, and a place to stay in L.A. (where she frequently has to be, whether she likes it or not) that's not a hotel.

Bordeciel

It looks like a French Provencal/North Italian house.

I'm surprised, she has good taste.

I think this is amazing. New house, new place, new environment, new people, new experiences = more inspiration for the next album.

1) She never said "She hates California"      :fail:   that's from the song "The lady is a Trump"  :smh:

2) She still puts money in her shows and videos: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/125911-gaga-id-love-to-release-gypsy-and-make-a-video-for-it/

3) The "music not the bling" is about "Music not the Fame/Charts" she is talking about The Industry , she never said Money.

4) People change

5) Bye

:applause:

Archived