Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

She deserves it but $24 million is a silly amount for a house.

not really! have u seen the house from inside?

Americano

How pretty!!!!

Good for her. Maybe a sign shes gonna rest after finishing C2C promo and the tour before launching into her next album

LoyalMonster

Finding all these meltdowns and immaturity quite amusing.Who cares if it cost $4 million or $24 million?She definitely deserves it.

Can't wait to see the redesigned Gaga version of the house :hehe:

And so tired of seeing "music not the bling" :sick:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Americano

She has worked nonstop, probably the hardest working pop star, for literally like 7 years now. :rip: With 3 HUGE global tours...

Well .... poor Gypsy fans :fan:

Anyway, i'm happy for her to settle down,  but i truly believe  that she will divide her time between  NYC, Chigago and LA :)

Hope she does an MTV cribs

I would love this!

I wish we could see pictures of it after she decorated it. Like what does the room of fan letters look like?!

Yeah, I'd love to see that too!

I remember days when Gaga was modest, spending her money on her music and her new projects, investing in herself and helping others. If this is true that she gave 24 million on a ****ing house (who the **** needs that much space?!) I will be dissapointed in her cuz she herself said she "doesn't care about money and showing off". At the end is it just me or she is step by step becoming a part of those people she mocked with the fame era / rich people / And she didn't keep her promises either lately (2 years) did she?  :grr:   :roll:  :cry:

you need a ****ing reality check

wahkeenasitka

Gypsy my ass

Does this mean she's moving from NYC? :(

Doubt it. She'll probably keep her apartment in NYC (it's her real home) and then have the place in Cali as her vacation house w/ her boyfriend on the west coast... that's my guess. 

she bounces all over the world, all the time.. 

Doubt it. She'll probably keep her apartment in NYC (it's her real home) and then have the place in Cali as her vacation house w/ her boyfriend on the west coast... that's my guess. 

she bounces all over the world, all the time.. 

Yeah this....with Chicago thrown in when Taylor's working too.....plus all her other travel. lol It's like people think she's gonna hole up in LA for years now or something.....that's doubtful.

Archived