Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked the villa from google maps. I have no idea why she bought it. It's surrounded by roads from all sides and there's a public road between the house and the beach. And no real fences!

No wonder there's a safe room there. You can just hop over the fence if you want to get in :D

https://www.google.de/maps/@34.0257783,-118.8362133,3a,69.7y,78.54h,82.24t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sEWTb1jGqVcGxPODKnlm2fw!2e0?hl=en

That J

That's one of the most gorgeous homes I've ever seen. Our Lady is growing up, guys!!! She needed her own home and Im proud for her. She will eternally be a gypsy but having a place to call YOUR home does alot for a person.

Oh and spend 7 minutes looking at the pictures of that house. Does anything spell out flop to anyone? ;). Lady Gaga is doing just fine!

People saying she's a new yorker so she must live in NYC :smh:

I live in Perth, Australia; but id happily live in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane

Exactly. Not to mention 98% of all extraordinarily wealthy people have multiple homes across countries. People, man. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

lavenderblondee

We can't forget this is both Gaga and Taylors home, So, really 24mil isn't too surprising. Either way, I wish I had a bowling Alley in my house.  :laughga:  Good for her!

Also Malibu? Seems really random, but then I remembered Taylor used to have a house in California, so no surprise. Just odd cause she seems like she's made it obvious California is not for her.

When did she say California wasn't for her though? I know she said when she moved to LA she didn't feel like she fit in, but that was more on the LA club scene - Malibu is pretty far removed from that. And we don;t even know if she's actually moving there. I'm sure she'll still be spending time in Chicago and New York anyway - Taylor has to be in Chicago for most of the year while Chicago Fire is filming anyway.

When did she say California wasn't for her though? I know she said when she moved to LA she didn't feel like she fit in, but that was more on the LA club scene - Malibu is pretty far removed from that. And we don;t even know if she's actually moving there. I'm sure she'll still be spending time in Chicago and New York anyway - Taylor has to be in Chicago for most of the year while Chicago Fire is filming anyway.

http://youtu.be/ZPAmDULCVrU?t=1m4s

:hehe:

lol OK maybe I should have asked where she said she didn't like California other than in a song that she covered and didn't ven write herself. :P

I was just joking there :) I remember she said in an interview something about Hollywood that it isn't for her because peopple are fake there or sometjing like that... Hope i'm not mistaking, don't remember she would be mentioning specifically California (except that song with Tony) Which i asume when people are saying that she said California is not for her they are having in mind that song.

I was just joking there :) I remember she said in an interview something about Hollywood that it isn't for her because peopple are fake there or sometjing like that... Hope i'm not mistaking, don't remember she would be mentioning specifically California (except that song with Tony) Which i asume when people are saying that she said California is not for her they are having in mind that song.

Yeah, I know you were joking. ;) And that's what I mean - I know she said she didn't fit in the Hollywood scene, but Malibu is pretty different from that. I guess people must be thinking of the song. besides, I don't think she's ever say she hated a whole place - might alienate some of her fans. lol

ChicaSkas

Wow Chica, are you so rich? :P :dies:

no I'm not, but as the crow flies I'm about 30 miles away.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

no I'm not, but as the crow flies I'm about 30 miles away.

oh, you can pop over and visit her every day then. :dies:

Archived