Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

Does Katy have a house? No shade

Last I heard, she has two adjoining properties out in Hollywood Hills. 

SpadesToStart

Yea, and Cali of all places? I'm doubtful. 

Maybe she's thinking ahead for Taylor's acting career?  Chicago Fire won't last forever, and almost every other acting job is in California.

But yeah, I get it.  I would have thought her first house would have been in upstate NY or Pennsylvania.

Teal Ambition

Rich b---h. Why and how could anyone complain about a woman buying a house?! Grow up.

Seriously? People are complaining over a damn house? Let me refrain myself from saying anything that will get me WPs.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Morphine Prince

I remember days when Gaga was modest, spending her money on her music and her new projects, investing in herself and helping others. If this is true that she gave 24 million on a ****ing house (who the **** needs that much space?!) I will be dissapointed in her cuz she herself said she "doesn't care about money and showing off". At the end is it just me or she is step by step becoming a part of those people she mocked with the fame era / rich people / And she didn't keep her promises either lately (2 years) did she?  :grr:   :roll:  :cry:

Are you serious? She is RICH. She can afford and will buy what she desires.

Rich b---h. Why and how could anyone complain about a woman buying a house?! Grow up.

To be fair, for years now she has been talking quite a bit about how much she dislikes California, how she puts all her money back into her show, how buying a big home is a "waste of money", how she is in it for the music not the bling…and then she turns around and buys a McMansion in Malibu. It just makes her seem a little phony. 

But of course, who are we to judge? She needs to do what makes her happy. 

Runway

I remember days when Gaga was modest, spending her money on her music and her new projects, investing in herself and helping others. If this is true that she gave 24 million on a ****ing house (who the **** needs that much space?!) I will be dissapointed in her cuz she herself said she "doesn't care about money and showing off". At the end is it just me or she is step by step becoming a part of those people she mocked with the fame era / rich people / And she didn't keep her promises either lately (2 years) did she? :grr: :roll: :cry:

:toofunny:

JustPokeHerFace

Do you know the price?

This article says that properties combined are worth about $11.5 million. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/21/katy-perry-home-pop-star_n_3314771.html

And for anyone complaining that the house is too big, this woman has a net worth of over $200 million. So what is she supposed to live in, a metal shack? 

Benjamin Monk

That house is absolutely gorgeous but so huge I could never imagine living there unless i had like 30 kids it would feel so weird just her and taylor in such a huge space. The rooms themselves look so cute though, its lovely

Archived