Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Legendary Lovers feat. Drake coming?

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

:messga: although i loathe KP, i think that song is the most decent one on prism. i might even say i like it....
 why must she slap a feature on everything :blehga:

Rollercoaster

Is there a period in time since the end of her first album promotion where she was solo on a solo record?

It's like Gwen Stefani being like "it's a solo Gwen record" and each track is "Feat. No Doubt".

yASSsss

a desperate attempt to end Prism era with a successful single :coffee:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Haroon

I really hope this doesn't end up like E.T. ft. Kanye West :sweat: I liked the original so much, and I really didn't like Kanye on it :noparty: If Drake is on it, I hope he makes it even better than it already is :giveup:

Sugarfall

Legendary Lovers is an amazing song and I hope they won't ruin it with Drake, like they ruined E.T. with Kanye West :crossed:

I think they are putting to many songs out from PRISM... 5 is a decent number so not any other single anymore. Thank you. 

I really hope this doesn't end up like E.T. ft. Kanye West :sweat: I liked the original so much, and I really didn't like Kanye on it :noparty: If Drake is on it, I hope he makes it even better than it already is :giveup:

lol this

it's always a torture to see Kanye and listen to him while watching the E.T music video

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived