❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga's GRAMMYs submissions revealed

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Levine

Imagine she got 2 nomination slots for AOTY with C2C and ARTPOP

I don't know if you guys are serious sometimes or not... 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I hope she will get at least 1 grammy 

It will be hard for anything from ARTPOP to get a Grammy tbh, but Cheek to Cheek has a solid chance :yes:

It will be hard for anything from ARTPOP to get a Grammy tbh, but Cheek to Cheek has a solid chance :yes:

IMO ARTPOP and G.U.Y. An ARTPOP Film deserves a Grammy. Cheek To Cheek too, but I think Barbra will take them… :/ 

Some of these submissions, what the ****

200.gif

Although I do think DWUW and Cheek To Cheek have a good chance of being nominated. I think it was smart submitting Dope too.. Can't wait for the nominations reveal :lmao:

Fiona Apple

LOL if applause didn't get any nominations ,I can't see how these songs will...But might have nominations for Do What U Want (pop duo/group),Cheek To Cheek (pop duo/group),ARTPOP (pop album) hardly,Cheek To Cheek (Traditional Pop) and G.U.Y (Music film)hardly

Gypsy Life

Those pictures aren't in the first post, and they aren't in the link in the first post so, not really sure what you were expecting. :awkney:

Those photos also came from the internet... It's not even the biggest size available. And they are official Grammy photos.

ok

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

That's an awesome list. ARTPOP better get that nom. Even though Dope is my least favorite on the album, it is a well-written and well-produced song. ...She's got a good shot with C2C, for sure. Good luck, Gaga! 

Archived