💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

PHOTO: Eminem unveils Shady XV album cover art

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Kinda lame imo. Also he's got some old looking hands :sweat:

Dude, he's over 40 and I believe it hasn't been very easy in his life. I don't know him very well but I think he had gone through tough times.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New album from the rude homophobic s-xist racist guy who was relevant 10 years ago. Can't wait. So excited. :koons:  :awkney:

So it's like the Friday the 13th mask mixed with a little bit of the scream mask. With chainsaws. Mindblowing. He should collab with Madonna.

I think he hates Madonna tho.  :spin:

Bradley

New album from the rude homophobic s-xist racist guy who was relevant 10 years ago. Can't wait. So excited. :koons:  :awkney:

He is homophobic? His Wikipedia page stated this:

Eminem denies that he is homophobic and says that during his upbringing such obscene words as ******* and queer were commonly spoken as being derogatory in general and not implicitly aimed toward homos-xuals.

Cooper: Do you not like gay people?

Eminem: No, I don't have any problem with nobody. You know what I mean? I'm just like whatever.

Eminem is a friend of singer Elton John, who is gay. When asked in an interview with the New York Times about same-s-x marriage being legalized in his home state of Michigan, Eminem responded, "I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want". He said that his "overall look on things is a lot more mature than it used to be."

Pity Party

Dude, he's over 40 and I believe it hasn't been very easy in his life. I don't know him very well but I think he had gone through tough times.

oh I see

Eminem denies that he is homophobic and says that during his upbringing such obscene words as ******* and queer were commonly spoken as being derogatory in general and not implicitly aimed toward homos-xuals.

Eminem: No, I don't have any problem with nobody. You know what I mean? I'm just like whatever.

Eminem is a friend of singer Elton John, who is gay. When asked in an interview with the New York Times about same-s-x marriage being legalized in his home state of Michigan, Eminem responded, "I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want". He said that his "overall look on things is a lot more mature than it used to be."

That's literally the classic "I'm not homophobic, I have a gay friend" excused dressed up to look fancy :lmao:

DeleteMyAccount

I think his views have changed.  He probably wasn't that accepting before, but he might have turned a new leaf.  I also think him performing with Elton John at the Grammys was a moment to show that he wasn't homophobic.  

RAMROD

I think it's a compilation album featuring his greatest hits. It's the 15th anniversary since his 1996 album The Slim Shady LP.

Ah, his second greatest hits then?

Hope there are new songs :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Maroon 5 fans are gonna have fun....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley

Ah, his second greatest hits then?

Hope there are new songs :fan:

There's one which has already been released : Guts Over Fear ft. Sia

Archived