💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's label hints that Walking On Air is the next PRISM single!

SIRE

Featured Posts

Tropico

Why is Interscope not this ambitious with singles? One flops and they totally give up. UGH.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Why is Interscope not this ambitious with singles? One flops and they totally give up. UGH.

I understand why they did it with G.U.Y. but they could easily have released another single after MTN.

Although I would've loved this when it was summer. I think the time for that song has sadly went, I don't think it's going to do anything. Like TIHWD. 

the only the song I really like from Prism so yeah I've been waiting for that, hopefully the video is going to be cool!

But I'm surprised about the pace.....as soon there was Birthday, This Is How We Do became a single, and now so soon another single

LeoFameMonster

So was Dark Horse, E.T., Alejandro, The Edge of Glory...

Didn't she only get 2 number 1 singles of prism

So was Dark Horse, E.T., Alejandro, The Edge of Glory...

Do What U Want too :legend:

Walking On Air is WAYYYYYY to gay to do well.

She will have to put out another album soon, the Teenage Dream strategy isn't working for her this time round.

Economy

Still releasing singles? Girl stop

i agree tb. i levK Perry i really do.

But enough is enough :fail:

one of Gagas mistakes was over-exposure. she should of given herself a longer break between TFM and BTW especially with the level of promotion BTW right after Gaga was everywhere during TFM and everyone got sick and tired of her

Does Katy really wanna go there???

skaxboy

At this point they're doing it only to keep this era still active, if it's confirmed.

For sure she's gonna release a ri-edition and new tracks during the super bowl, I can already imagine new single debut during the performance with instant release on iTunes and maybe also the video as well.

This!

I'm sure Walking on Air will be released November and hold up until January. Then once February comes, a new song and announcement of Prism Rerelease with new songs.

Then after the Super Bowl, tickets for the 2nd US leg of Prismatic will go on sale.

DeleteMyAccount

Not hating but can someone genuinely answer this for me:

How is she continuing to release singles when 2-3 from this album have bombed? Like why are they doing it? I feel like they're trying to milk her popularity right now and get every last penny out of the album and she just does whatever she's told, but idk. Anyone? lol 

She's doing the same thing that Taylor did for Fearless and Speak Now.  Her management knows that one of the singles will eventually make up for the loss of a bad single.  Katy's popular no matter if her singles flop.  That's just how it is right now.

Archived