💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's label hints that Walking On Air is the next PRISM single!

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

This is my fave song on Prism so I'm hoping so! 

It's such a summer bop though, so it's weird imo to release it during Northern Hemisphere winter....but oh well if it is the case, it gets to be a summer bop to me anyway :ohwell: 

willmcclure72

The fact is that she has no choice.

They want to keep the album alive until February (this is going to drag on so long) so the superbowl performance can translate to sales and chart numbers.

She has zero integrity and self respect (career wise... probably men wise too) so throwing out any old crap from her dead-as-a-doornail album is her only option to give the impression that the album is still breathing come superbowl time.

Of course, theyre hoping the single does really well (theres nothing to suggest itll do any good) so that they can release a re-up of the album in January just in time for SB promo off the back of "such a successful album" and "love for the singles".

Irs actually really sad seeing a 30 year old woman basically used as a puppet for record execs.

:giveup: truth

Levine

Why are you saying "it's too late"? 

She's katy perry. People don't follow her, don't look at her and don't care about her besides catchy and stupid singles.

If they'll love WOA, they'll buy it. And we know damn well radio is going to ***** the **** out of her songs. 

She's not Lady Gaga who can't afford to have a successful 4th or even 5th single because people see her everywhere and get tired. That's why Katy can release 6-8 singles from an album.

Even if the last two singles flopped, it doesn't matter. Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga are affected by previous floppish singles, but that doesn't happen to Katy because people just don't care. 

Kim Kardashian

Katy Perry's G.U.Y. tbh

Q6m2kVU.gif

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Bradley

I thought they stopped releasing singles from Prism? However if they want to, Legendary Lovers is a better choice.

YES!! They're ending the era with a hit I see :classy:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Liam Germanotta

This. The album hasnt even out for a year and shes run through 6 tracks.

Katy ha Born this way era

Liam Germanotta

This. The album hasnt even out for a year and shes run through 6 tracks.

Katy ha Born this way era

Archived