💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If you were Gaga, would you forgive Madonna?

Klou

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.  It's in Gaga's nature to forgive.  But I don't think she would actually say she forgives Madonna, because that would imply there was something to forgive, which would be shady of Gaga.  Gaga really does go out of her way not to be shady.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PopBitch

She will one day probably if Madonna goes out of her way to be nice.  Gaga isn't going to suck up to her, and I don't blame her.

Are Gaga and Elton John on the outs?  I never hear hear talk about him or her godson anymore.

Blackwillow

The real question is will Madonna ever forgive Gaga :reductive:

Madonna is pressed as her wrinkles.

Forgiveness is very important. I know I would. Did you know that gaga's song Judas was about forgiveness?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Computer

Madonna will always use whatever people or resources she can to further her career.  Maybe Gaga can forgive Madonna but I think Gaga is also very smart about it and understands that Madonna will always be this way.  So if I were Gaga I would forgive Madonna because she is just being Madonna.  But I wouldn't try to be friends with her because she's dangerous.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Madonna would have to "apologize" for Gaga to even have the chance of forgiving her lol

We all know that ain't happening. This is all a funny game for Madonna. For Gaga, however, it was finding out that she clearly didn't give a **** about her, a fan. She smeared her name for media attention and no matter how much you follow a person's career, I don't think you ever quite expect your idol to do something like.

I'm using "idol" loosely though. I don't really believe Gaga followed Madonna's career as much as everyone thinks so. We all know Gaga more so wanted to follow in the footsteps of David Bowie and Bruce Springsteen.

But yeah sure I'd "forgive." I'd never mention or acknowledge her again though.

vomits her mind

Yes. What does it matter if Madonna likes Gaga or not, Madonna was a special influence and that doesn't go away from her pop work. I still am fans of people who I have met and were a b---h, one person in particular, I always used to call my Mom....still do, but what a b---h face to face.

So yes, Gaga should forget about it and move on and just see Madonna as the artist that she was for her in the beginning.

Im so confused by your post... are you calling gaga a b---h?

monsterdreams

Maybe I would.

But then again if I was gaga I might not give the slightest shiz about anyone

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Rollercoaster

If I was Gaga, heres how it'd go down:

Tour:

Sing "respect yourself" dressed in a conical bra & follow it up with a medley at piano of Waterfalls by tlc, clocks by coldplay & born this way.

Then my next album would feature the track "successful b---h".

My music videos would all end with a madonna lookalike being hit by a bus/truck/tank/falling whale.

Because I'd drag that cun+.

Elizabeth

Probably not. I wouldn't outright hate her, but she wouldn't be someone I'd ever want to associate with. 

Archived