💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For the monsters who saw the artRAVE without catwalks.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

I think she puts catswalks in small venus like arenas, so you have a chance to get catwalks

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Well it's better off i would say Cuz tbh the show is already really powerful and you need to stand so much on your feet and it's hot and you just gotta have fun there cuz she really killed it at my artrave

VforVendetta

It had it's postives and it's negatives.

The show doesn't have as much lighting and it's not as unique as the show with the catwalks.

THe positive is that you focus much easier on Gaga all the time and your attention is not drawn from something else. It's like The Fame Ball Tour that some old fans claim was the best because you would focus on Gaga's performance and not the pros. 

Personally I've seen the show without the catwalks but obviously I'd prefered to see the full show. Anyway you won't feel like the show was lackluster, it's just something different thatn the catwalks show.

narcoswing

I think she puts catswalks in small venus like arenas, so you have a chance to get catwalks

Arenas are not small venues, wtf :cryga:

spicemuncher

I saw her in Dubai and there were no catwalks. If you have LMZ, that's great because you get stand in front and she's ALWAYS next to you and looking at you.

With the catwalks, there are many times that she doesn't face you while performing if you're standing in front. I haven't experienced the show with catwalks yet (12 days until London!) but from what I saw at the Dubai show, it's still fantastic!

Have fun!!!

RAMROD

It is alright.

The show still pretty much the same.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

evgenigerm2

Arenas are not small venues, wtf :cryga:

Yep, cause stadiums are -_- 

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

iAstroLeo

Yep, cause stadiums are -_- 

Just because stadiums are huge doesn't mean arenas are small venues. There is no possible way an arena with 20k capacity is small :awkney:

ARTPOPSlave

Was at the show tonight in Dublin and there weren't any catwalks. I was initially a little disappointed but she f*cking slayed so in the end it didn't really matter  :yes:

Archived