💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea loses her cool & attacks a photographer

GlitterGrease

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole "If you don't want to be followed by the paparazzi, then don't be famous" mentality angers me so much. If people stopped being obsessed with following the every move of famous people, there would be no need for paparazzi. Celebrities are there to entertain, not to have their private lives exposed to the entire world and to be photographed buying eggs at the supermarket. I'm pretty sure those paparazzi scumbags would hate it if they had people following them everywhere and taking pictures of them all the time. 

:golfclap: Exactly. Just because something has been the "norm" for years, doesn't make it right. 

Paparazzi are such scum. Glorified stalkers. I would lose my cool too; anyone would if they were trying to buy eggs and a guy was lying on the floor taking pictures of them  :eww:

Robotboy

iggy you need to learn a thing or two from the queen..

and please silence your friend.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Jesse Pinkman

I understand exactly where Iggy is coming from, but I wish she would've kept her cool and said things differently. This isn't a good look for her..

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman

he does have a point, though :toofunny: why complain when you're right in LA?

!! This as well. You live in the entertainment capital of the world that's home to one of the largest paparazzi/celebrity population on the planet... with no security. And you get this upset? :flop:

It's science, bitch

Gagaloo911

What a mess she is. It's only gonna get worse the more famous she gets. If you can't handle it then get out of the game :ohwell:

Daenerys

The paparazzi argument is cringe-worthy tho...

"You're famous, you're famous, you're famous..."

I actually see his point. She's arguing that it's not cute to take pictures of someone when they're doing things they consider to be apart of their private life but he's right when he says she's famous and in LA. From here on out there will be NO such things as privacy especially in a place as public as a grocery store. When she steps out whether it be paparazzi or fans she will always have someone taking a picture of her especially in a place as big as Los Angeles. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

This whole "If you don't want to be followed by the paparazzi, then don't be famous" mentality angers me so much. If people stopped being obsessed with famous people, there would be no need for paparazzi. Celebrities are there to entertain, not to have their private lives exposed to the entire world and to be photographed buying eggs at the supermarket. I'm pretty sure those paparazzi scumbags would hate it if they had people following them everywhere and taking pictures of them all the time. 

like someone said in an earlier comment. It's a necessary evil....

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

retroglamx

I feel so bad for Iggy. This is beyond disrespectful.

I do understand that she wants to hang around like a normal person but it's definitely not happening anytime soon. It is also very dangerous for her to walk around without security when these type of psychos are on the loose.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

codymonster

I actually wish it was legal to beat up paparazzi. Like, she should have been able to ****ing beat the **** out of him. He was stalking her, and taking pictures of her in a supermarket. Our world is ****ed :toofunny:

I don't blame celebrities sometimes. The paparazzi are relentless and will do anything and everything to get a snapshot to make a quick buck. It's a sick and twisted world with the paparazzi invading it. I'm glad she stood up for herself.

I like the fact that she tries to be normal with no bodyguards. To those saying she could get security and basically agreeing with the stupid reason: "Because you're famous." Just stop. Fame shouldn't be about stalking people 24/7, it shouldn't have to be a necessary evil. Now instead of enjoying being by herself Iggy's gonna have to be surrounded by security even if she wants to go to a grocery shop.

like someone said in an earlier comment. It's a necessary evil....

It doesn't have to be if more people stood up for what's right.

Archived