Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes hospitalized; stay extended for 2 weeks!

Michael

Featured Posts

1010-amanda-bynes-returns-akm-gsi-4.jpg

Amanda Bynes just arrived in L.A. and went directly to a hospital outside L.A. ... where doctors placed her on an involuntary psychiatric hold.

We're told Amanda thought a car service was taking her to The London Hotel where her parents and their attorney were going to meet her.  In fact the parents had made arrangements with the car service to take her to a Pasadena hospital instead ... where their lawyer, Tamar Arminak, was waiting with doctors.

We're told doctors placed her on a 5150 psychiatric hold, where she will be held for 72 hours. That hold can be extended for 14 days, and we're told during that time there will be a move to get another conservatorship.

Take a look at the video of Amanda arriving at LAX.  She clearly needs help.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3FmrnpGQ0

THE VIDEO OMG :ohno:

She says in the video "I wish Britney Spears' father was my dad".

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Thank GOD.

I'm sure she thinks she's being microchipped again, though.  Like if you were paranoid about that and then people actually kidnapped you to a hospital :rip:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Her circumstances really reflect the severity of mental illness. She could be a danger to herself or others and she's absolutely delusional and not in control of her thoughts(also really tired of people thinking this is because a lack of "effort" on her part or that she just would rather be crazy "cuz she feels like it"). I hope this unfortunate situation raises awareness of what people suffering with mental illness deal with but at the same time I wish the media would just STOP with her. She's not in the entertainment industry, she's not an actress or singer anymore and hasn't been for years, leave her be.

i dont trust her parents, especially considering they deny she has any mental illness, i believe her abuse allegations too

Archived