💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's The Song We ALL (or most of us) Like?

Tropico

Featured Posts

willmcclure72

For gaga in particular, I'd say gypsy idk.

But if we're talking about other pop artists, I think we all stan for anaconda, even if it's not mentioned. It's such a bop with the bass drop at MAH ANACONDA DONT and the lyrics are clever. All the gays love it :giveup:

Yesss!! Anaconda is such a bop :giveup: 

All my gay friends girls love it (Even my mom likes it) :giveup:

Queen of Rap :giveup:

Nicki :giveup:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
willmcclure72

Nicki Minaj is the worst "artist" to have debuted within our generations consumption of popular culture. I wish nothing but the worst for her career. I think shes a bad rapper, a bad pop artist, and a disgusting person.

:rip:

yASSsss

its Paparazzi..how could not someone like this jam :scar: 
Even my gaga hater friends love this song, :classy:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Interludicrous

If Bad Romance had flopped... Would the praise be the same?

I don't listen to it everyday thinking "OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT AN AMAZING #1 SINGLEEE"

For me, it's simply one of the few songs that doesn't bore easily and stays epic throughout the years.

Hell ****ing no. I want to tear out my ****ing eyes for having read this post of yours. And most certainly all of the gays do not love it let alone the rest of the population.

And "the lyrics are clever"? Is this a joke? The lyrics are clever? Jesus christ. Log off of the internet, lock yourself in a dark room with no technology, and don't come out until you think about everything wrong with this post and your taste level.

Why would you say such hateful things?

Anaconda is a beautiful song :crossed:

blubrryxkisses

I feel like it's Bad Romance. I have never spoken to anyone who said that they did not like it. 

Archived