Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's The Song We ALL (or most of us) Like?

Tropico

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

you witty guy.  :classy:  you knew what I meant

I said k but you felt the need to proceed to talk about how terrible nicki is and yada yada. you felt the need to continue because I cared too little. let's not play the dunce.

Yes I continued. Seeing that seems to like or respect her to any degree at all disturbs me, I wanted to say **** her and have you read it. Whether or not you cared was of no interest to me, it would be absorbed by you by default because I put it out there and you read it. No ones playing dumb here. It wasn't like I was trying to have a conversation, although depending on who you were it probably could have morphed into one. But you're not that kind of person and ultimately it doesn't matter.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I continued. Seeing that seems to like or respect her to any degree at all disturbs me, I wanted to say **** her and have you read it. Whether or not you cared was of no interest to me, it would be absorbed by you by default because I put it out there and you read it. No ones playing dumb here. It wasn't like I was trying to have a conversation, although depending on who you were it probably could have morphed into one. But you're not that kind of person and ultimately it doesn't matter.

oh yes hun I read it :applause: it didn't change a damn thing about my opinion, so I don't know what you wanted me to absorb. For the record, I wasn't trying to have a conversation either, and simply ended it with "that's your opinion, i respect it" but of course your salty demeanor had you continue, once more  :kisses:

yawn, this is boring. can we just call it a day? we'll both end up with WPs.  :manicure:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

blacklistedd

oh yes hun I read it :applause: it didn't change a damn thing about my opinion, so I don't know what you wanted me to absorb. For the record, I wasn't trying to have a conversation either, and simply ended it with "that's your opinion, i respect it" but of course your salty demeanor had you continue, once more  :kisses:

yawn, this is boring. can we just call it a day? we'll both end up with WPs.  :manicure:

If you read my last post, it wasn't about whether or not you cared. I don't have the power to change opinions. I was throwing it out into the ether and it was being absorbed regardless. You don't have to understand that. You "ended it" with a b/s mindset that I don't believe in so I responded to that as well. And I am also bored of explaining myself to a mindless drone. And I really don't mind getting a warning point at all.

If you read my last post, it wasn't about whether or not you cared. I don't have the power to change opinions. I was throwing it out into the ether and it was being absorbed regardless. You don't have to understand that. You "ended it" with a b/s mindset that I don't believe in so I responded to that as well. And I am also bored of explaining myself to a mindless drone. And I really don't mind getting a warning point at all.

you wouldn't be explaining yourself to a 'mindless drone' if you'd just let our opinions be!  :fan:  

i think its cute that you use the cheapjack excuse that my convo ender was b/s so that you could purposely continue in an attempt get me in a salty mood. don't act like you don't care, i know you're drowning in salt right now hun.

and at the end of the day, i'm still stanning for my gurl nicki. absorb that

ba52faf533fd0cb639d49a715d938e30.jpg

blacklistedd

you wouldn't be explaining yourself to a 'mindless drone' if you'd just let our opinions be!  :fan:  

i think its cute that you use the cheapjack excuse that my convo ender was b/s so that you could purposely continue in an attempt get me in a salty mood. don't act like you don't care, i know you're drowning in salt right now hun.

You think im trying to get you in a bad mood? You really don't understand, which is understandable.

And I have no interest in letting opinions be as if participation on a forum needs the social internet equivalent of pacifism, like I said, forums aren't a circle jerk.

blacklistedd

Anyway you can respond but I won't read it. This is a pointless conversation regardless of the fact that I started it in the fist place. Moving on.

Like I said in relation to the topic: Bad Romance, The Edge of Glory, Poker Face.....and probably You and I.

You think im trying to get you in a bad mood? You really don't understand, which is understandable.

And I have no interest in letting opinions be as if participation on a forum needs the social internet equivalent of pacifism, like I said, forums aren't a circle jerk.

no, no! i understand. you simply decided you'd continue talking about how much you dislike nicki, y'know, so I can absorb it. Nothing else lead you to drag on. nope  :hor:

6_7_saltShaker.gif

edit: oh, you're not reading? cool. next.  :giggle:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on topic: I still believe gypsy is widely enjoyed by this fanbase  :yes:  i dont think i've read about anyone disliking the song, except when comparing it to TEOG. But i'm more of a gypsy guy.

Rollercoaster

Some of these comments.

Applause & Marry the night are particularly loathed (by me.)

Poker face is the most universally loved. It has clever lyrics, the production is on point, it was successful, the video was good... hits all the right spots.

Pharamon

Nicki Minaj is the worst "artist" to have debuted within our generations consumption of popular culture. I wish nothing but the worst for her career. I think shes a bad rapper, a bad pop artist, and a disgusting person.

True that - just generic and cheesy

Archived