Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes accuses her dad of sexual abuse, mother responds

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad fondled himself in front of me so many times that i started recording him on my phone in hopes of catching him

So in the 90's she busted out her cell phone to start recording him.... Cell phone with video in the 90's... :awkney:

pink sushi

Oh dear.....she needs help.... :wtf:

It's obviously not true. She has just completely lost her mind and needs help.....

Tropico

Lemme try not be bias.

1) She needs mental help. Like seriously. If Twitter wanted to be good people they'll shut that account down so she can THINK about what she's saying and doing with her life. She needs to take the f--king wheel right now and stop playing the tabloids games. They're winning and I'm gonna be real: She'd being a mess. Like blaming her dad on this? Nah bruh. Idk if it's true but I don't think Twitter is the place to discuss it. I feel for Amanda and her family in this time.

2) If this is true, then I doubt the mom would confess if she is in denial like Amanda's saying. Her parents should be ASHAMED and I hope they both realise the impact they've had on her. And not ina good way. She's gone off the rails and who's to say if she'll ever find the help that can get her back on track or even if she wanted to recover. I feel for Amanda in this time of struggle.

Drink up everybody. :blood: :blood: :blood:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Seriously, why hasn't she been committed permanently? She's obviously mentally unwell and she needs help. It's sad. Why are people turning this into something to talk about, instead of actually doing something? The exact same thing happened with Britney until it was too late. Let's just hope Amanda doesn't kill herself or something because nobody stepped in to help.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

LoyalMonster

Girl needs help.People that talk about microchips can have schizophrenia.

I love how she plays with the media :lmao:
I'd do this too if I knew my fame dies out with each single day

MAKE IT WORK

Donatello

It's like there's two Amandas in that tweet:

My dad never did any of those things

The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me

Or is it capitalised 'The' for the microchip specifically, not a new sentence, like it's God or something...

Evan Peters

Just when I thought she was getting better and seemed happy and healthy.

Hoping she gets the help she needs. 

emma roberts is an abuser

llbcherry

Well, this is ultra disturbing. Whether it's true or not, the poor thing is obviously disturbed. I cannot say whether it is true or not.. I think it could explain some of her mental troubles, but then again, the mental troubles could be the cause of her saying such awful things. It is not an accusation to make flippantly.

Wouldn't it be something if she said the microchip thing on purpose and she actually isn't nuts? It's pretty interesting to follow, though. The decay... but I feel bad for her. Something like that DID happen to me, so... yeah.

ryhanna

Oh man. Honestly, chances are that those tweets are merely the delusions of a woman struggling with her mental health, but when she's properly treated and thinking straight it's probably important to revisit those accusations because it's pretty serious.  

I love how she plays with the media :lmao:
I'd do this too if I knew my fame dies out with each single day

She's not playing with the media… It's pretty clear that she's suffering… :huh:

Seriously, why hasn't she been committed permanently? She's obviously mentally unwell and she needs help. It's sad. Why are people turning this into something to talk about, instead of actually doing something? The exact same thing happened with Britney until it was too late. Let's just hope Amanda doesn't kill herself or something because nobody stepped in to help.

Amanda and Britney's situations were very very very different. Britney was never this out of touch with reality.

FrozenKookie

Why wasn't amandas response posted? She basically cleared it up and confirmed she is mentally ill

https://twitter.com/amandabynes/status/520629457904996352

This is the most disturbing thing I've read on twitter. I'm still shaking a lil bit inside :eww:

Archived