Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes accuses her dad of sexual abuse, mother responds

Michael

Featured Posts

bynes.jpg?width=700

Amanda is back on Twitter and she’s not only telling the world that she’s not crazy but that her father would allegedly ask her to have s-x with him when she was a little girl.

Amanda Bynes, 28, has just dropped a major bombshell. The actress took to Twitter, Oct. 10, to tell her millions of fans that all of her emotional distress in her life is a direct result of her father s-xually abusing her as a child. She tweeted nonstop for a series of several minutes, and this comes after she reportedly tried to shoplift a hat from NYC’s high-end department store, Barneys.

Amanda Bynes Alleges Her Father Sexually Abused Her

She started off her series of tweets with this: “I need to tell the truth about my dad.â€

But what came next shocked everyone and we have to say that her allegations are intense. She claims that her father would expose himself and fondle his private parts in front of her and then ask her to have s-x with him.

He called me ugly as a child and then asked me if I wanted to have s-x with him and i did not know how to respond and I said no and then

 amanda bynes (@amandabynes) October 10, 2014

I was forced to live with my dad which was a total nightmare

My dad fondled himself in front of me so many times that i started recording him on my phone in hopes of catching him

saying or doing something inappropriate around me so I could get him arrested & put in jail for the rest of his perverted life

My mom knows that my father's literally and physically incestual towards his own daughter and the fact that she never called the police on

She later tweeted-

amanda bynes @amandabynes 

My dad never did any of those things The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me

Her mother Lynn Bynes has since released a statement to E! Online saying:

"I am heartbroken today for my husband of 47 years," Lynn Bynes' attorney Tamar Arminak tells E! News exclusively in a statement on her behalf. "Rick has been the best father and husband a family can ask for. He has never abused Amanda or our other children physically or s-xually. These accusations are absolutely horrible and could not be further from the truth! These allegations stem from Amanda's mental state at the moment. They have no basis in reality. It saddens me beyond belief that my husband's character could be slandered in such a way."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/587335/amanda-bynes-mother-breaks-her-silence-after-actress-accuses-her-father-of-s-xual-abuse

o-AMANDA-BYNES-PARENTS-facebook.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad never did any of those things The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me

reading this over and over

Everything about this situation is so sad. I feel bad for her and her family. I hope she'll get better soon.

Archived