Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

Katy Perry = Superbowl

Lady Gaga = Space

this tbh.

No but I think she should perform her hit singles through the years (including Applause) 

badboymonsterx

lmao @ people still talking about a space performance. ayyyyyyyy don't u people learn lol 

and for anyone that says it's confirmed... 

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

lmao @ people still talking about a space performance. ayyyyyyyy don't u people learn lol 

It has been recently confirmed that it's happening in the first half of next year.

monsterdreams

This is already a thread is it not?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

GagaXCupcakke

I wanted her to do the super bowl until they started making artists pay to perform.  Now I hope she avoids it.

Haroon

Why is the title "Katy Perry vs Lady Gaga" if this isn't about them against each other? :confused: I think something like "If Lady Gaga performed at the Superbowl..." would be better and more appropriate and would attract less negative comments towards Katy Perry :sweat:

WarriorPrince

Katy Perry = Superbowl

Lady Gaga = Space

Katy Perry = Millions of people watching her perform while she get's all the press

Lady Gaga = A few fans will watch the livestream while the press will not care half as much about her space performance if it even happens.

Torsoface

Katy Perry = Millions of people watching her perform while she get's all the press

Lady Gaga = A few fans will watch the livestream while the press will not care half as much about her space performance if it even happens.

:trootea:

yASSsss

r u being serious or what  :what: 

that space performance will be shown worldwide,everyone's gonna watch it,whether they like gaga or not :duck: 

(i still hope,u were joking :scar:  )

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived