šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but it's more of a technical problem on the part of the program's production than a deliberate attempt of KP to lip-synch and not sing live, as shown by the host interrupting her (I mean, if lip-synching was the real intention from the get-go, they won't interrupt her at all). I was also more referring to her American televised performances, such as the GRAMMYs and other major American awards shows where she has performed live, and that's the reason why she's continuously getting a flak whenever her vocals are being discussed. So in terms of completely lip-synching all throughout a performance in front of a television camera, I believe she has yet to pull that.

But yeah, I agree. I'm expecting heavy reliance on backing tracks too (and even pre-recorded vocals amongst her co-performer/s, like what was reported regarding Bruno's halftime show this year). The SuperBowl is notorious for that as an immediate safeguard which is understandable since it's the country's most watched program of the entire year. It'll be for the best of everyone if backing tracks are played in case something happens.

As much as I love KP, I must admit that it'd really irk me if she manages to out-gross either of Gaga's top 2 grossing world tours if this SB halftime show leads a 2nd NA leg next year. The potential for a tour extension has just become bigger. :emma:

if the Prismatic tour grosses more than the monster ball we are going to get dragged left and right now only by katy cats but from everyone :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

brizoda

Not ready for this

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qc03Yn7-Qw

Ā 

She is going broke after paying for this exposure

i've never seen this before

Ā 

She sings awful

Sugarfall

I don't mind it. She can put up a good show, has great songs and if she lip-syncs all will be good :yes:

how many records Katy Perry has sold in the USA, and how many Gaga?

KP: At least 63 million digital song sales; at least 6M album sales; total= at least 69 million records sold since 2008

LG: At least 52 million digital song sales; at least 9.8M album sales; total= at least 62 million records sold since 2008

Ā 

If you're interested with the record sales of these artists and others, please continue the discussion in our General Charts Discussion Thread. For Gaga's sales, please ask this kind of inquiries in our Gaga Charts Discussion thread.Ā 

brizoda

KP: At least 63 million digital song sales; at least 6M album sales; total= at least 69 million records sold since 2008

LG: At least 52 million digital song sales; at least 9.8M album sales; total= at least 62 million records sold since 2008

Ā 

If you're interested with the record sales of these artists and others, please continue the discussion in our General Charts Discussion Thread. For Gaga's sales, please ask this kind of inquiries in our Gaga Charts Discussion thread.Ā 

thanks

if the Prismatic tour grosses more than the monster ball we are going to get dragged left and right now only by katy cats but from everyone :rip:

Seriously get over it who cares? I dislike Katy and will not be watching but how does Katy's achievements supposed to affect my love for Gaga? Katy can sell the most records in the world and I will still love Gaga more because she has more talent in my opinion and has been a huge influence in my life when times were rough. That's something no amount of Katy payola or publicity will change. and If the prismatic world tour out grosses Gaga's MB, cool for her. If not Katy someone else will. That doesn't change my memories for the MB nor should it change yours.

It's times like this I'm glad Gaga is out of the pop realm and is doing her own thing with Jazz.... I haven't seen Gaga this happy since the early BTW era. Aside from the fact that pop music on the radio for the past 3 years has been a huge joke

Seriously get over it who cares? I dislike Katy and will not be watching but how does Katy's achievements supposed to affect my love for Gaga? Katy can sell the most records in the world and I will still love Gaga more because she has more talent in my opinion and has been a huge influence in my life when times were rough. That's something no amount of Katy payola or publicity will change. and If the prismatic world tour out grosses Gaga's MB, cool for her. If not Katy someone else will. That doesn't change my memories for the MB nor should it change yours.

this is not about gaga, this is about us, look at this thread, it has nothing but shade towards katy saying how basic she is but at the end she wins, that's why I said WE are going to get dragged left and right and WE DESERVE IT for having that attitute :rip:

Ā 

look you just shaded katy saying thisĀ 

Ā 

"that's something no amount of Katy payola or publicity will change"

Ā 

get ready to get dragged

seal-dragged-off-by-whale-o.gif

Haroon

Well she's supposed to be ending The Prismatic World Tour in spring next year with the European leg (which I hope will mean more UK dates eventually :giveup: ), if there's a re-release like Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection then she'd have a few more singles to go and could definitely extend the tour and do more legs and take over all over again :legend:

Ā 

I really hope she does extend the tour because it'd give the people who missed it the first time around another chance to see the show :flutter: Plus for others to see it again if they already have :party:

Judging by how amazing The Prismatic World Tour was, I don't doubt that Katy and her team will pull out all the stops in making her Superbowl half-time show one of the best ones possible :worship:

this is not about gaga, this is about us, look at this thread, it has nothing but shade towards katy saying how basic she is but at the end she wins, that's why I said WE are going to get dragged left and right and WE DESERVE IT for having that attitute :rip:

look you just shaded katy saying this

"that's something no amount of Katy payola or publicity will change"

get ready to get dragged

seal-dragged-off-by-whale-o.gif

Again it goes back to the point as why are these Stars being pitted against each other? As fans we shouldn't care and should care about Gaga's work and happiness. While Gaga never explicitly confirmed I'm sure this whole competition the media put against her and Katy Perry contributed to her late 2013 depression.

Any ways I'm not saying payola got Katy the SB gig... But do I think her team is guilty of using it the past? I highly think so :thetea:

SlaeUrAnus

I CANNOT WAIT :lmao:Ā  :dies:

Ā 

But seriously, whether the outcome, her sales will catapultĀ  :grr:

In my messy era.

Again it goes back to the point as why are these Stars being pitted against each other? As fans we shouldn't care and should care about Gaga's work and happiness. While Gaga never explicitly confirmed I'm sure this whole competition the media put against her and Katy Perry contributed to her late 2013 depression.

Any ways I'm not saying payola got Katy the SB gig... But do I think her team is guilty of using it the past? I highly think so :thetea:

yes as stans they shouldn't care, but they do and both katy cats and monsters are the ones responsable along with the media for making everything into a katy vs gaga thing

Pop Art

-

GreenEyes

Would rather have Gaga perform in space over a Super Bowl performance.

I mean she is going to f*cking space that trumps the super bowl imo.

Archived