Marina + The Diamonds Posts "FROOT" Lyrics

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guy Above You

Not real single

excuse me? Don't spread your bullshet around, you're obviously not an insider. Get a life.

Battle 4 Ur Life

In what way does that make me "pressed"? These 'lyrics' are absolutely beige.

Saying that a 10 y.o could write it is trying too hard, sorry. These lyrics are relatable, witty, they already sound great when we haven't even heard the song yet.

These lyrics >>>>> whole ARTPOP lyrics and I ain't even sorry cuz I'm right. Take Brooklyn Nights for example.

"I miss our cheap chandelier, remember when Dad hung it there?" (NO, awkward!)

"I love Brigitte Nielsen's hair" (wtv)

"How did he get there, jerk?" (wtf)

and the list goes on...

These lyrics on the other hand are sooooooooooooo cool they hurt

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MonsterOfSpain

can you not post that in every thread?

It makes you look ignorant

I posted that because the OP didn't had the lyrics before :awkney: y u always gotta be so rude. you're the ignorant one.

Rollercoaster

Saying that a 10 y.o could write it is trying too hard, sorry. These lyrics are relatable, witty, they already sound great when we haven't even heard the song yet.

These lyrics >>>>> whole ARTPOP lyrics and I ain't even sorry cuz I'm right. Take Brooklyn Nights for example.

"Remember when Dad hung it there?" (NO, awkward!)

and the list goes on...

I take it that you - like me - are completely impartial and not in any way swayed by an undying standom for Marina?

Didn't think so.

These lyrics are boring, and could easily have been written by a 10 year old. The verses start to get good before they finish - and then it gets to the chorus lyrics... uuhhhhmm... no.

I liked some of Marina's previous stuff - her singles from Family Jewels and most of Electra Heart - but this just falls flat on all levels. Hopefully - like with alot of Gaga's work (which, by the way, slating brooklyn nights to act like that's somehow going to mean Marina's writing on Froot is amazing.. uh.. no. BN isn't a particularly well written song other than the prechorus and chorus.. not that that has ANYTHING to do with Froot. Also, in BN, the lyric about Brigitte Neilsen's hair.. yes it's relatable. It's like saying (to people your age) 'remember when britney shaved her head') - it sounds better on record.

Vernier

What does that have to do with anything? Mess :fail:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Tropico

"I miss our cheap chandelier, remember when Dad hung it there?" (NO, awkward!)

and the list goes on...

I agreed with you till you crossed the line.

Firstly, BN isn't even on ARTPOP so your point is?

And these lyrics are both (I'm regferring to froot and BN) a song about love just one glamorises it the other doesn't.

And the song ARTPOP's lyrics >>>>>>> This.

Sorry but you're just as pressed.

"Lovers kite, are flown of beaches for public site"

"My heart can beat with bricks and strings"

"The color palette you choose, can profit you."

And this is coming from a Marina fan. If anyone needs to take notes, it's definately not Gaga.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived