Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

LISTEN: Taylor Swift - "Out of the Woods" PREMIERE

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheFlames

I like it a lot. Very indicative of Jack's solo project with Bleachers, which is a good thing and suits Taylor well.

Paper Planes

This pop direction just fits her so well. I love both Shake It Off and Out of the Woods.

Where do I register for a T. Swift stan card again?

delete it fat

Redstreak

She is gonna snatch everyone with this album :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RabbitHeart

Her pop songs are so much better this time around  :cry: WANEGBT and 22 were so obnoxious to me and I feared for this album but Shake It Off and this are SO GOOD  :cry:  :cry:

This is not good at all

Like just no. Sorry. Everyone who's saying it's good on here are the same people who overuse generic to inaccurately describe things that aren't Gaga

Whispering

Really good promo single. This is going to be a great Pop album, if the first two songs are an indication of the rest of the album.

I like it a lot. Very indicative of Jack's solo project with Bleachers, which is a good thing and suits Taylor well.

This. Jack's presence on it is super obvious in a great way. Definitely gonna snag this album at Target on release day.

Redstreak

This is not good at all

Like just no. Sorry. Everyone who's saying it's good on here are the same people who overuse generic to inaccurately describe things that aren't Gaga

That makes no sense :smh: What exactly about this song is "dire" and "not good at all"

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived