💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes is back on Twitter and she's suing everyone

Skins

Featured Posts

@amandabynes: Don't believe anything the tabloids are saying about me. They dislike me for some odd reason & they continue to insult me everyday.

@amandabynes: Treat others how you want to be treated. The truth will set you free.

@amandabynes: I'm transferring to NYU or Columbia from FIDM to study psychology, so you'll see me in New York if you live here but I HATE stalkers!

@amandabynes: Well I am suing In Touch for lying about me entirely

@amandabynes: I am not insane and they lied about me in every way

@amandabynes: They continue to write lies about me and it really hurts my feelings because they are calling me insane and I'm actually really smart.

@amandabynes: I finally hired the best lawyer in new york city to sue in Touch magazine because they are utterly insane and & lying to the public about me

@amandabynes: I'm also suing Star magazine for doing the exact same thing and the true definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and

@amandabynes: Expecting different results

@amandabynes: So I'm laughing all the way to the bank because I will sue them all

@amandabynes: I will sue any one in the media who lies about me and says I ever gave them an interview when I never gave literally any magazine a quote

:giveup:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

this is just really sad. she's clearly off her meds and is showing signs of going back to the way she was last year. hopefully someone can do something before it gets out of hand again.

Justin Drew Bieber

She creeps me out and I would not talk to someone like her.. She might bite me or something

I have always that that those going on rant on Twitter posting 11 posts in a row have some mental issues  :wtf: The girl is back to her downfall

I bet Gaga was stoned when she posted those rant tweets before DWUW release :giveup:

FrankGutz

@amandabynes: So I'm laughing all the way to the bank because I will sue them all

Hahahahaha OMFG i love her :fan:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived