Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Giorgio Moroder Remix)

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

idk how i feel about this its good but not that good.I think that this song does not go wit beat.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

WTF happens! still private for me.  :grr: 
In which YouTube channel was uploaded the video? TonyBennettVEVO or LadyGagaVEVO ????  :huh:

Battle For Your Life!

LukeHakan

Neither of these remixes are out of this world, but I like them. 

Felix Da Housecat's remix of Nina Simone's Sinnerman became a huge hit, so it would be great for Gaga to get some progressive electronic artists to rework her jazz songs…see what happens.  

If you enjoy hearing theses, check out Verve's remix collections of standards. 

That Nina Simone remix was brilliant.

When I saw Gaga tweeting about the mixes I immediately thought it was going to be a trainwreck - was pleasantly surprised with Parov's mix though, it actually sounds pretty good and works much better than I'd expect. Really not feeling Giorgio's take on this though, maybe he just wasn't the best pick for the song.

CrownClown

I don't like the Giorgio Moroder one, but the Parov remix is really interesting

Vernier

Why did both remixes sound like they were being played through an old gramophone :emma:

Anyways, I think I slightly preferred the Moroder remix, didn't really enjoy either tho. But at least it's an honour for Gaga that he remixed something she worked on.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

DontDoubtDavid

The timing on both remixes is so awful... Timing on jazz songs is very free and irregular, they don't fit songs with such an obvious beat

Exactly. It sounds really bad. I really hope she's not planning to put this on the radio... :awkney:

Benji

Sounds awful, the vocals just don't work at all with the production  :scar:

Is this a joke? Like... did he seriously put this out because... wow  :usrs:

I won't enable DLs because I really don't want to make the Haus or Interscope upset but I do feel the fans in the United States should be able to at the very least HEAR the songs instead of a black screen.Moroderhttp://soundcloud.com/chicaskas4/141006-001mp3Parov Stelarhttp://soundcloud.com/chicaskas4/141006-003mp3Explain why. Sure you can post stuff like this, but enlighten us :)
Thank you so much Chica!!! :sara: I find these remixes really interesting!

Computer

I love the funky horns in the Parov Stelar.  It somehow bridges the gap for me.

However there is something so adorable about the Moroder one.  I think it's my favorite because it's so cute and fun.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived