Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

LADY GAGA - THE BIRTH


DISZKO

Featured Posts

Bambino

It's flaw-free, you're talented. Oh, I see Nicola on your avatar, are you a fan of that amazing guy?

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

James19709

I've had your Bloody Mary video saved onto my computer for a while because I love it, glad I found your YouTube again :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's flaw-free, you're talented. Oh, I see Nicola on your avatar, are you a fan of that amazing guy?

Ofcourse I am he is a very big inspiration for me and he actually follows my blog :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Ofcourse I am he is a very big inspiration for me and he actually follows my blog :)

Me too, I just <3 him so much. He follows you? Lucky you.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I was shocked when I saw it haha

I can imagine. I'd LOVE it if he could see my designs as well. We'd do great things for Gaga. :flutter:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Your videos are amazing!

That's aaamazing! I love it so much! :flutter: I'm gonna go and watch the rest of your videos now. :yes:

thank you guys <3

I can imagine. I'd LOVE it if he could see my designs as well. We'd do great things for Gaga. :flutter:

omg yes!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...