Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Disney Appreciation Thread

CHROMATICA 2020

Featured Posts

CHROMATICA 2020

I do not like Disney, but I have always liked the story of Cinderella, so I am interested in how it will look and turn out.

Hopefully it won't disappoint you  :sweat:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Hopefully it won't disappoint you  :sweat:

Oh Thank You x
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Can we talk about all things Disney on this thread e.g. Marvel. Or is this thread reserved for the discussion of only classic Disney?

CHROMATICA 2020

Can we talk about all things Disney on this thread e.g. Marvel. Or is this thread reserved for the discussion of only classic Disney?

As of now it has only been "classic" Disney. However, feel free to bring in Marvel if you'd like!  :omgexcited:

That's a pretty good conversation actually  :ARTPOP:  

heavymlover

I think there is a thread for Pixar and Marvel, but we can always post news from everything Disney related, I'm guessing  ;)

CHROMATICA 2020

I think there is a thread for Pixar and Marvel, but we can always post news from everything Disney related, I'm guessing  ;)

Yeah, there's a thread for Pixar, but I didn't check for Marvel. A little bit of stuff (like how you said news) won't hurt anyone  :teehee:

Archived