Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

It could. Byee ;)

Then why didnt Dark Horse which got like 700M views get Prism up to 2x platinum sis if the videos were so important in album sales, get off your delusional stan horse and let DWUW rest in peace alongside MTN and G.U.Y.

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

KingOfSpain

Then why didnt Dark Horse which got like 700M views get Prism up to 2x platinum sis if the videos were so important in album sales, get off your delusional stan horse and let DWUW rest in peace alongside MTN and G.U.Y.

Most of those views are from 12 years old girls. That's why Katy Perry, One Direction or Justin Bieber gets so many views. 

You don't have to be mean  :wtf:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

lindongardon

Drag ha!

Rape ha!

Behead Ha!

Burn Ha!

Most of those views are from 12 years old girls. That's why Katy Perry, One Direction or Justin Bieber gets so many views.

You don't have to be mean :wtf:

That user he quoted said "byee" and that is also mean. Fair enough.

but it helped the album keep on selling if she did not promote her single then the album would have sold less ARTPOPmess you make 0 sense ARTPOP stopped selling in jen when the dwuw factor faded away then gaga gave up on everything till march...

Drag ha!

Rape ha!

Behead Ha!

Burn Ha!

how childish...

lindongardon

but it helped the album keep on selling if she did not promote her single then the album would have sold less ARTPOPmess you make 0 sense ARTPOP stopped selling in jen when the dwuw factor faded away then gaga gave up on everything till march...

how childish...

Those hyperbole expressions are being used in stan forums? If that is true then forums are for kids. Lol.

MonsterOfSpain

Don't put DWUW and MTN/DWUW in the same category lol. DWUW was a top 15 hit, had more than 90m AI on radios and is Platinum certified.

artpopmess

how childish...

You are missing the point which is what happens most of the times when someone doesnt read the convo from the start but participates in it nonetheless bc they are in a mood to read or check someone or whatever you were trying to do 

Don't put DWUW and MTN/DWUW in the same category lol. DWUW was a top 15 hit, had more than 90m AI on radios and is Platinum certified.

I meant in in the way that these three singles are always a part of the fantasy charts game and by the way what you just said deminishes DWUW bc despite having bigger radio support than MTN it only doubled its lucklaster sales

Why do you make it seem as if PRISM CUZ of its views should have gone 2X PLATINUM. IT SOLD 1.5 million. Like 760K more than ARTPOP and it was cuz it had singles and interest to make it sell. If ARTPOP had that factor it could've reached platinum. Get off ur delusional stan horse.

Drag ha!

Rape ha!

Behead Ha!

Burn Ha!

That user he quoted said "byee" and that is also mean. Fair enough.

Obviously you don't know why I said Byee. He said that first to which I quoted and replied Byee in return. :flop:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

artpopmess

Why do you make it seem as if PRISM CUZ of its views should have gone 2X PLATINUM. IT SOLD 1.5 million. Like 760K more than ARTPOP and it was cuz it had singles and interest to make it sell. If ARTPOP had that factor it could've reached platinum. Get off ur delusional stan horse.

Do you even remember the post i quoted you on? You were saying one video the DWUW one could have pushed ARTPOP to platinum, which is doubtful, it probably wouldnt have been able to push the actual single itself up to 250k copies. I just used another single's video as an extreme metaphor to make a point, a figure of speech many people who are not you usually use

Do you even remember the post i quoted you on? You were saying one video the DWUW one could have pushed ARTPOP to platinum, which is doubtful, it probably wouldnt have been able to push the actual single itself up to 250k copies. I just used another single's video as an extreme metaphor to make a point as many people who are not you usually do

First of all by me saying DWUW video makin it reach platinum was that if the video was released the era could've continued without a blackout leaving radio exposure for GUY ON DWUW's dying spins.

Secondly if the video was released even late and it goes viral it could've made it reach platinum even cuz of one single. ( for 250K copies or near to that) Check MILEY BANGERZ. TWO VIRAL VIDEOS. SALES MORE THAN A MILLION.

I GUESS i used videos to push my point across like people who are not you, usually do.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived