Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

Can someone post how many digital copies are sold when an album is top 1500, 1000, 500 etc.? I'm totally clueless. :flop:

No more than 1k for anything outside of the top 100. Probably 200 copies around ARTPOP's position and 100 copies around TF/M's position.

No video would ever make an album sell 250k copies, byeeeEeee

It could. Byee ;)

we all know Gaga thought the video were too tacky and rejected it

she obviously doesn't care :noparty: but that would be amazing tbh

ikr!! ;)
“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Americano

C2C era is clearly over anyway in terms of promo, not really a big deal. At least it went gold before the end of holidays!

TEANUS

C2C era is clearly over anyway in terms of promo, not really a big deal. At least it went gold before the end of holidays!

I wouldn't say that. They'll probably do promo around Grammys time and during the tour (like when they're in NYC they can do GMA, Jimmy Fallon, etc. and in LA they can do Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, etc.). 

I think the album still has life in it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Americano

I doubt it. Grammys sure, but that's because they're nominated.

The album isn't destined to sell like 2x platinum level success anyway due to it's genre. 500,000 is already a really big success.

BringDaNoize

I think they need to promote it anyway. I know Tony's old and stuff, but the tour is gonna last at least 8 months. They should perform at the Grammys for sure but some TV appearances like Conan O'Brien wouldn't hurt.

Robotboy

this era could not be more perfect in terms of success tho.

waiting for her next solo.. :manicure:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

KingOfSpain

Some of us said it would sell +500K in the US and +800K WW at the end of the holidays and some people said we were crazy  :teehee:

Sells in January suck, but I'm happy with these numbers. When all it's said and done (when tour is over), the album will be at 650K in the US and +1 million worldwide. Now it's at 523K in the US and 870K ww (?). That's fantastic imo 

But I still think people takes this music as a holiday thing ( :toofloppy: ). Maybe Xmas after Xmas CTC keeps on selling and we get another platinum cert  :excited:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Some of us said it would sell +500K in the US and +800K WW at the end of the holidays and some people said we were crazy  :teehee:

Sells in January suck, but I'm happy with these numbers. When all it's said and done (when tour is over), the album will be at 650K in the US and +1 million worldwide. Now it's at 523K in the US and 870K ww (?). That's fantastic imo 

But I still think people takes this music as a holiday thing ( :toofloppy: ). Maybe Xmas after Xmas CTC keeps on selling and we get another platinum cert  :excited:

c2c is selling since september i don't think people takes this kind of music as an holiday thing hoping they'll going on with the promo a grammy perf would be amazing but we know it'll not happen

Robotboy

c2c is selling since september i don't think people takes this kind of music as an holiday thing hoping they'll going on with the promo a grammy perf would be amazing but we know it'll not happen

it wont? im sure they are important for the elderly to tune in.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

KingOfSpain

All I know is that we need that grammy  :giveup:

Exactly. Maybe a prime-time performance is impossible since it's not a main category, but one at the start of the show would be perfect for them,

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

i don't want to be hyped about it i want to be pessimistic! :giveup:

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived