💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

Gaga's new album might actually be coming sooner than we think :excited2:

It'd be really smart to release something asap.  Waiting too much is not always good. See Bionic ..> Lotus and  BTW > ARTPOP. . .

I really hope C2C will go 500k by the end of the year.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Included in the latter figure are a small number of "ARTPOP" albums sold via H&M clothing retailers: fewer than 1,000, according to sources. While H&M isn’t a traditional music retailer and hasn’t reported sales to SoundScan in the past, the chain did so this week. H&M follows other such nontraditional music sellers in recent years as Papa John's Pizza (Taylor Swift's "Red" album) and the U.S. Postal Service (Ray Charles' "Ray Charles Forever").

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5793353/lady-gaga-scores-second-no-1-album-with-ARTPOP

HOTRODSGAGA

Yes they did.

I remember pages and pages of meltdowns bc they we not tho 

oh well. it's irrelevant now 

monketsharona

It'd be really smart to release something asap.  Waiting too much is not always good. See Bionic ..> Lotus and  BTW > ARTPOP. . .

She has to take time to do a good album, rushing things won't help ! I'm excited for her next solo album but I just want her to take time. And I'm pretty sure she won't have that time to work seriously on it until artRAVE is over.

It's quite normal.Besides,5th week is going to sell more than it's 4th week

it's more that it's a nice pattern.

She has to take time to do a good album, rushing things won't help ! I'm excited for her next solo album but I just want her to take time. And I'm pretty sure she won't have that time to work seriously on it until artRAVE is over.

rushing things ? She took 2 years for ARTPOP yet she still managed to RUSH it.

However she took less than a year for both TFM and BTW and literally nothing was rushed.

She obviously has the inspiration for her next album, her tour is ending in November. She has planty of time to work on the new album. I want it next year :excited2:  And I think releasing it asap would be pretty smart.  Now if she don't think it's good enough, it won't work obviously, but she can write a masterpiece in 2 days. It just depends from her mood.

Now back on topic:

C2C is doing fineeeee and if Barbra didn't release, it would be praised even more for its success. We always have someone trying to outshine Gaga (even tho it's obviously not on purpose :rip: ) and the grammys would've been secured.

Bad Monster Kid

It'd be really smart to release something asap. Waiting too much is not always good. See Bionic ..> Lotus and BTW > ARTPOP. . .

I don't see a pop album coming any sooner than this time next year. You have the C2C tour in spring/summer. I could see her first single dropping in August like Applause did and then album in October/November. IMO were not getting one until 2016.

I don't see a pop album coming any sooner than this time next year. You have the C2C tour in spring/summer. I could see her first single dropping in August like Applause did and then album in October/November. IMO were not getting one until 2016.

C2C tour seems like a damn nice possibility to promote her new album.  Remember TFM - > BTW promo strategy.  She can go impress the world with her vocals and in the meantime promote her next POP record, which has nothing to do with C2C and this way it won't be messy.

Do we know what week the promo will start for H&M? can't wait to go check for myself at our H&M.

You reckon they will sell C2C there as well?

there's about 5 H&Ms in 10 km distanxe from me. It'd be so amazing to see Gaga ads in my city every day :giveup:

past week I've seen Madonna on the news and this :messga:2ci772q.jpg

C2C tour seems like a damn nice possibility to promote her new album.  Remember TFM - > BTW promo strategy.  She can go impress the world with her vocals and in the meantime promote her next POP record, which has nothing to do with C2C and this way it won't be messy.

But isn't she um....too lazy for that? :emma:

I'd be happy about it but she's not really keen on promoting her stuff lately...I mean Troy left but life didn't stop after that

it'd be amazing if she went on a WW promo tour to promote herself as a brand and a person... she could combine that with the tour. she can in that way build hype for the next release, get some extra sales for past releases, build hype for the next tour, promote her brand and such. and perhaps it will result in better media and radio support for the next era :party:

I don't think the tour will last longer than few dates in some theatres in NY, Las Vegas, Los angeles maybe london, sydney. I think they will opt for a residncy-like way to perform ( a lot of date in a single place for a week )

Gypsy Life

I don't think the tour will last longer than few dates in some theatres in NY, Las Vegas, Los angeles maybe london, sydney. I think they will opt for a residncy-like way to perform ( a lot of date in a single place for a week )

Probably not. She's going to Japan as well. Who knows where else she'll go.

Bloody

Guys, you know that Gaga has a very good team now! You can see it from the promo  :excited: 
So,don't worry about the promo WW & her next album.The same mistakes won't happen again  :ohwell:

Bloody

US: 24 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

92 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek

UK: 46 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek

53 Lady Gaga ARTPOP

176 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

AUS:18 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version) stable :applause:

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived