💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

This is what I am talking about.  Barbra and Gaga are the the few albums who remain stable for 5 weeks.

The others disappeared or they come and go. :party:

j5ZaWQz.jpg

:applause: :applause:  StableGa tbh

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

From November I want Gaga to start giving us info about her next release. C2C wil roll on it's own. Black Friday, Christmas Sales, the afterparty, hopefully the Grammy's and The Tour are till Upon us. Gaga needs to focus on her new album now (or at least by the end of the year)

No. Gaga should not tell us anything about her next album. For once..

But I agree she should start focusing on it asap.

Gypsy Life

From November I want Gaga to start giving us info about her next release. C2C wil roll on it's own. Black Friday, Christmas Sales, the afterparty, hopefully the Grammy's and The Tour are till Upon us. Gaga needs to focus on her new album now (or at least by the end of the year)

Nah. Enough with the 2-years-in-advance overhyping. She can only start talking about it like 1 month before the lead single's release.

VforVendetta

Nah. Enough with the 2-years-in-advance overhyping. She can only start talking about it like 1 month before the lead single's release.

I didn;t say hyping it, I said talking about out, giving info about what she is creating not saying ''yaasss we are gonna rule te world yaasss''. But yeah I wouldn't mind if she doesn;t give us any info this time as long as we know she works on it.

^^^

bumblebee

I know it's not a really big real, but with the recent sales of HDD reported, Gaga has crossed 1M album sales in less than one calendar year. With ARTPOP at 730,000 and Cheek to Cheek at 277,000, she has moved over 1,007,000 albums in the USA since Nov. 11, 2013. 

I find it marvelous because moving a million albums in less than one calendar year is a great achievement, especially in the days when the sales of albums are declining a bit ( Taylor Swift will be the first artist to release an album in 2014 which well sell over 1M) .

Congrats to Gaga!  

Pure Adrenaline

thjis

but i thibnk she knows that this time tho it's always cooler to be hyped :flutter:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

monketsharona

Nah, she should do what Adele, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Madonna are doing : revealing absolutely nothing about the album. Just giving little hints.

But whatever she probably won't work on it now. She's still on tour and promoting CtC.

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived