💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One Direction have a financial stake in 5SOS

Spock

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR

Omg my friend loves 5sos and has bought all of their albums/eps whatever multiple times but lowkey hates 1D, Idk how she's going to react when she finds out all this time she was actually giving money to zayn and his gang

jpegwindowsprogramsfame.gif

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

This has been public news for a while though.

1D basically owns 5SOS.

This could just be a rumor, but I read a very well thought out post of why 1D is pushing their new singles out right now and it's because they're afraid that they've promoted 5SOS so much that their own fans are jumping ship (which is true). Even if 1D will be making money off of 5SOS, the 25k is nothing compared to the millions they're already making. 

Vernier

If a 1D fan ever got into a stan war with a 5SOS fan, that's an argument closer right there :rip:

"Well my band own yours, bye"

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Like how Marina made Charli XCX.

disgusted. How the hell did Marina 'make' Charli? They don't sound the same, don't dress the same way, their visuals are very different, literally the only similarity is their face and they are friends that's it. Marina DID NOT make Charli in ANY way as the marina stans like to say

Tropico

disgusted. How the hell did Marina 'make' Charli? They don't sound the same, don't dress the same way, their visuals are very different, literally the only similarity is their face and they are friends that's it. Marina DID NOT make Charli in ANY way as the marina stans like to say

Calm down I was half kidding. And I was half serious beause Charli opened for Marina and got a lot of exposure by doing so. :shrug:

Stupid comparison. 

You Charli fans are so uptight. :wtf:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Calm down I was half kidding. And I was half serious beause Charli opened for Marina and got a lot of exposure by doing so. :shrug:

sis that's like saying Gaga created Baby Metal just cause they opened for her

Tropico

sis that's like saying Gaga created Baby Metal just cause they opened for her

But a lot of her fans discovered Charli through Marina? :shrug:

Desperado

You Charli fans are so uptight. :wtf:

I'm not even a Charli fan tho, but it was a stupid joke lol 

Tropico

I'm not even a Charli fan tho, but it was a stupid joke lol 

A joke which clearly hit a nerve. :fan:

LordDisick

tbh they'd be nobodies without 1D. They made them. Like how Marina made Charli XCX.

:huh:  :excuseme:

alm down I was half kidding. And I was half serious beause Charli opened for Marina and got a lot of exposure by doing so. 

:lmao: :lmao:

marina isnt even a huge act, so whatever "exposure" charli got by her made no difference :emma:

the fault in our stars made her

Blue Jeans

:huh:  :excuseme:

:lmao: :lmao:

marina isnt even a huge act, so whatever "exposure" charli got by her made no difference :emma:

the fault in our stars made her

Tbh Fancy made her...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

LordDisick

Tbh Fancy made her...

it didnt imo

the fault in our stars was the reason BC was having huge updates on itunes. with no radio support at all, until it became big 

fancy was just the icing on the cake

Most people knew this already. :lmao:

Also just saying, 5SOS are absolute c**ts in real life, it's actually disgusting. 

Archived