Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Anime Gaga Paper Doll - GMA

Aldo Monster

Featured Posts

Aldo Monster

Here it is as I promised on Twitter, I'll give you a preview of my upcoming project "Anime Gaga Paper Doll Special Package - ARTPOP Era" for Christmas :)

anime_gaga_paper_doll___gma_by_aldomonst

Download : http://fav.me/d81es75

You can DOWNLOAD it now for FREE or wait to download the full special package on mid December :)

To Download, just click the link and click DOWNLOAD on the RIGHT for the HQ version  :)

Hope you'll like it Monsters !! :D

Don't forget to check and buy my products on RadioARTPOP's #artSHOP here: http://radioartshop.com/

BxeHbP4CEAA7mdo.jpg

I just made my Society6 account, but I can't sell anything because I need $1 on my PayPal to verify it >< And I don't even have any $ on my PayPal account

If you want to help me, you can donate $1 to my PayPal account: [email protected]

Or by buying my art on the #artSHOP (I'll get profit from each purchase)

Once it verified, I'll make sure to sell more Anime Gaga products on my Society6 Shop

You can also ask me to make Anime Gaga Paper Doll (You can choose the outfit) for $1, just comment bellow if you're interested :)

Thanks for visiting my thread :) Hope you'll like my arts :D

And feel free to ask me anything or giving me any comment & critics

Flippy

That's wonderful! I love it! I made an anime Gaga Paper Doll as well, but I never posted it :laughga: yours looks flawless! :gaga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Aldo Monster

That's wonderful! I love it! I made an anime Gaga Paper Doll as well, but I never posted it :laughga: yours looks flawless! :gaga:

Thank You so much Monster !! And I'd really like to see yours too :D

Flippy

Thank You so much Monster !! And I'd really like to see yours too :D

You're very welcome! :hug: Mine was more Born This Way era... it was right after Judas had come out... maybe I'll post it soon! :yes:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Aldo Monster

You're very welcome! :hug: Mine was more Born This Way era... it was right after Judas had come out... maybe I'll post it soon! :yes:

Can't wait to see and download it !!

Archived